Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Fair enough but why talk all this big shyte with no REAL confidence?
    I just said it has nothing to do with confidence lmao.

Bet me points or real money, put up or shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I just said it has nothing to do with confidence lmao.

Bet me points or real money, put up or shut up.

I have no idea how the points system works so they have no value to me. Money? How would we get that done?

Is a simple thing, you are supremely confident Fury will win and I'm equally confident Wilder will win. You take Fury, I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. Put up or shut up. Got the stones?

Comment

• Back to the same broken record. We can PayPal each other if you don't know how the point system works, there is a points betting sub forum on here.

Either way, Fury is going to wipe the ring with Wilder and I can't wait for the meltdowns.

WAR FURY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Last fight fury was getting pushed back by some small no name with no power and you expect him to bully wilder? I don't think that'll happen.

Comment

• And yet your post was almost a switch around of names lol. I swear I though fury was outta there

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              And yet your post was almost a switch around of names lol. I swear I though fury was outta there
              LOL.

But let's admit that Fury took the fight to Wilder most of the fight, and even after getting up after being knocked down, took the fight to Wilder, willing to go out on his shield.

A true warrior. A legend. A HW master boxer. Sweet Pea in Goliath's body.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                LOL.

But let's admit that Fury took the fight to Wilder most of the fight, and even after getting up after being knocked down, took the fight to Wilder, willing to go out on his shield.

A true warrior. A legend. A HW master boxer. Sweet Pea in Goliath's body.
                Yea he made a believer outta me lol. I feel like he let this moment slip past though. I wish he was a bit more aggressive in there. Especially the early rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  Yea he made a believer outta me lol. I feel like he let this moment slip past though. I wish he was a bit more aggressive in there. Especially the early rds.
                  Yea, I think he gets lost in the moment some times and is just having fun and forgets he needs to put some in the bag, and no showboat so much.

The good thing about Tyson is, if a fighter makes him fight, he will let his hands go and go to war, we saw it in bursts against Wilder ofc. His next opponent (if it isn't Wilder or AJ) hopefully is a live dog and comes to fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X