No announcement yet.

Posters jumping on Wilders nuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wilder hoopla is gone doe.
    The one that's been driving it got ktfo by Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      O.K but Joshua stated he wanted the wilder fight even if he lost ( Wilder).

Anyway there were two options and the other was wilder didn't have to fight Breazeale he could have just fought Joshua for undisputed ,Breazeale confirmed this and had to wait on Wilders decisions.

So that completely nullifies AJ losing bc Wilder himself prevented that fight right there opting for Breazeale instead and completely ignoring the team Joshua offer ,its a pure duck .
      Like I said, Wilder ducked an $80million offer to fight AJ.

What happened afterwards doesn't alter that.

This crap from Wilder fans reminds me of Andre Ward fans saying Bute getting KTFO by Froch proved that Ward didn't duck him 6 months earlier.

Andre already beat Froch, so there was point in him fighting somebody who got KO'd by Froch, was how the "logic" went that time.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
        Look at this little ***** Larry grassing again.

Leave the site bro nobody wants you here
        Yeah right to nobody wanting him here. You **** respond to him and quote him by his real name I guess he's someone on here. I haven't seen anything as nerdy since my son's fortnite YouTube videos

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Yeah right to nobody wanting him here. You **** respond to him and quote him by his real name I guess he's someone on here. I haven't seen anything as nerdy since my son's fortnite YouTube videos
          Lmao...Big Facts. They stay bringing his name up, stay posting in that old ass Broner Thread.

But no suprise its no diffrent than the weirdos always bringing up the LDBC. And look what TS name is LDBC slayer

PATHETIC

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
            Take a hike you dosser
            Originally posted by denium View Post
            As if Fury is running scared of a man he took to school despite only being at 50%
            You clowns still can’t get over how soft and weak HWT British Boxing has become so you take it out on Wilder.

Tell Hearn to grow Dazn on his own without begging wilder to sign so there will be more sales. Tell Fury to grow some balls and come back to the negotiating table. Going from crack star to track star isn’t something to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You clowns still can’t get over how soft and weak HWT British Boxing has become so you take it out on Wilder.

Tell Hearn to grow Dazn on his own without begging wilder to sign so there will be more sales. Tell Fury to grow some balls and come back to the negotiating table. Going from crack star to track star isn’t something to brag about.
              Fury's redemption is one of the best stories in sport. Out of the ring for years, addicted to drugs and alcohol, 10 stone overweight, depressed. Then within a year comes back and schools the so called baddest man in boxing. They'll make a movie about Fury one day.

The rematch will happen when Wilder and his team agrees to play fair.

As for British HWT boxing, even someone like Joe Joyce would smash any American not named Wilder to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Fury's redemption is one of the best stories in sport. Out of the ring for years, addicted to drugs and alcohol, 10 stone overweight, depressed. Then within a year comes back and schools the so called baddest man in boxing. They'll make a movie about Fury one day.

The rematch will happen when Wilder and his team agrees to play fair.

As for British HWT boxing, even someone like Joe Joyce would smash any American not named Wilder to bits.
                Fury’s story was inspiring until he ran away from the rematch. And yes I scored the fight for him over wilder.

But now he is a fake espn champ fighting bums because he is afraid wilder will connect again like he did in the 12th.

Wake us when British hwt boxing comes back to life.

Comment

Fury’s story was inspiring until he ran away from the rematch. And yes I scored the fight for him over wilder.

But now he is a fake espn champ fighting bums because he is afraid wilder will connect again like he did in the 12th.

You self admitted you gave Fury the fight ?

Can you please name ONE time where a winner ducked a fight he already won ? lol

Only in Wilder world can you find such dumbed down views .

In fact Fury did the same thing Wilder did,going on a network contracted to guarantee certain amount,the difference is Furys actually making real HW money and hes not even fighting relevant guys but he DOES have a win over Wilder that's established in a fight BTW Wilder can still have so lets not make shyte up as usual,your boy lost get over it....lets HOPE he can repeat a win over a slowed down 49 year old again whos a year older now and a tad slower and bells don't have to bail him out .

Comment

You have my respect for admitting that Fury won the fight, but he's not obliged to be under Wilder's thumb. Fury is the A side.

It's no secret that the rematch is going to happen next year, just sit back and enjoy the build up.

Comment

Chisora, Whyte, Joyce, Fury, AJ and Dubois would all beat the **** out of America's second best heavyweight Deyonce 'Ducksquad' Wilder.

The British HW scene is alive and bubbling.

Comment

Working...
                      X