No announcement yet.

Posters spend all day arguing over how rich boxers are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters spend all day arguing over how rich boxers are

WHY???How much are you getting from how much they do or dont make?? They have more money then you, can beat you up and are more successful in life then you..When you get done slamming or sucking them off you are getting nothing from it

How about YouTube boxing channels whom are rampant in popularity subscriptions bringing up race cards, double standards, smashing the like buttons, trillest of the trills... all talking about AJ vs Wilder splits and A sides? How do you think those channels grew?

Comment

yeah and arguing over how much others are willing to pay for PPV fights, like wtf is going on around here? as ive been saying, these boards have went completely downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        How about YouTube boxing channels whom are rampant in popularity subscriptions bringing up race cards, double standards, smashing the like buttons, trillest of the trills... all talking about AJ vs Wilder splits and A sides? How do you think those channels grew?
        the thread is about this site what does YouTube have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          the thread is about this site what does YouTube have to do with it?
          So when ESPN reports salaries or offers in all sports, such debate is exclusive those guys, or fans can’t comprehend it either?

Comment

Larry is supporting duck squad Wildher so hard, his dedication in making excuses for his daddy is admirable.

Comment

What else is there to talk about on here??? Noone fights each other these days so people have to talk about fights that havent happened and arent going to.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                WHY???How much are you getting from how much they do or dont make?? They have more money then you, can beat you up and are more successful in life then you..When you get done slamming or sucking them off you are getting nothing from it
                Jack Johnson made a lot of quid. His prize money is noteworthy to discuss and has a fundamental background. How would you feel if historians purposefully omitted this? It’s the people and fans that push the sport.

There are channels that say “we gotta support our fighters, I’m going to buy the PPV...”.

Talking about this stuff is normal mate. These boxers are risking their lives for our entertainment. I rather talk about boxing and the bags than GOLF earnings mayne

Comment

I find it interesting to google search the net worth of boxers knowing of course that is not my money. For instance Hearns is worth only 50 thousand and Holyfield is worth only 500 thousand after both made millions and Holyfield made hundreds of millions. Foreman is worth I think 300 million while Tyson is worth a few million. I like to see how my favorite boxers are doing. GGG gets lots of hate on here but he is happy and worth about 50 million and of course Canelo is even richer and getting richer by the fight. It only takes a few seconds to do and I do it sometimes out of curiosity.

Comment

Why does Larry keep making this exact same thread over and over again?

Comment

Working...
                    X