Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade vs Errol Spence Jr. (Spence to 160 for Canelo but not Andrade 🤔)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetrius Andrade vs Errol Spence Jr. (Spence to 160 for Canelo but not Andrade 🤔)?

What are people's thoughts about this? I'm not saying it's a duck or anything cause Errol doesn't have to fight him but he said he would go to 160 for Canelo. Now he saying he doesn't feel like moving up right now. I truly don't ever expect this fight to happen but if it was presented I think Errol should take it, seeing as how he accepted Mikey's call out of him. IMO if you're gonna accept that you should be willing to do something similar.

EDIT: 4/14/19
    Last edited by MPDKSAB; 04-14-2019, 11:29 AM.

Andrade would probably still duck him like he ducked Jermell Charlo, Lara and Devenrychenko

Comment

its pretty simple and doesnt take a genius to figure out

canelo brings something...money/exposure....andrade brings neither

its no different than golovkin willing to fight froch and chavez but not ward.....guys always want guys to do something special when they arent fans of them...when they like the fighters they are always ok with them doing whatever they want

Comment

Why is my link not embedding? Might have to delete this shlt. Can someone help me?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I figured it out now to respond to the fuk shlt

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        Andrade would probably still duck him like he ducked Jermell Charlo, Lara and Devenrychenko
        "When the hate don't work they start telling lies".
        Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        its pretty simple and doesnt take a genius to figure out

canelo brings something...money/exposure....andrade brings neither

its no different than golovkin willing to fight froch and chavez but not ward.....guys always want guys to do something special when they arent fans of them...when they like the fighters they are always ok with them doing whatever they want
        I'm of the mindset you can't duck someone that's not in your weight class. Unless you're Canelo fighting for the 160 belt in your own personal weight class. If your gonna fight someone clearly you have a weight advantage over in a fight no one was asking for I don't think it's wrong to ask you (Spence) to do the same. Specifically speaking for myself I don't give guys an out I call it down the middle for fighters I like, dislike & don't GAF about. But this sounds like Andrade is High risk low reward as he's been his whole career so let me stay out of danger unless that bag is extra right. (Which tbh with the way DAZN is throwing around money it probably would be)
        Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        He doesnt have to do sht. If someone thinks they should jump up two weightclasses that's their business, the guy that accepts has no responsibility to then move up. Some of you are really some shut-in stupid ****s.

And he's got plenty of challengers at 147, moving up for andrade makes no sense, canelo is different obviously.
        (Sigh) why you dudes always talk tough to ppl you don't know online? Ya'll dudes be disrespecting people udk over a perspective smh
        Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        if andrade fights spence the way he fought vs culcay, he losses
        If Spence fights the way he did in his 1st pro fight he loses to Andrade. See how that works?
        Last edited by MPDKSAB; 01-07-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

He doesnt have to do sht. If someone thinks they should jump up two weightclasses that's their business, the guy that accepts has no responsibility to then move up. Some of you are really some shut-in stupid ****s.

And he's got plenty of challengers at 147, moving up for andrade makes no sense, canelo is different obviously.

Comment

if andrade fights spence the way he fought vs culcay, he losses

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post

What are people's thoughts about this? I'm not saying it's a duck or anything cause Errol doesn't have to fight him but he said he would go to 160 for Canelo. Now he saying he doesn't feel like moving up right now. I truly don't ever expect this fight to happen but if it was presented I think Errol should take it, seeing as how he accepted Mikey's call out of him. IMO if you're gonna accept that you should be willing to do something similar.
              Errol would move to 160 for dat Canelo payday, not for this risky fight. Its a bizniz decision. Cant really blame him. Not a duck

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                Errol would move to 160 for dat Canelo payday, not for this risky fight. Its a bizniz decision. Cant really blame him. Not a duck
                This. 100%. What boxer isn’t going to want to fight Canelo because of the pay. Rocky Fielding was happy in any outcome like a dumbass smiling with that payday. I could’ve sworn he was happy even when his knees were on the canvas. I remember Canelo wasn’t happy with the way Fielding acted. Only time I saw Canelo smile was when he and Jacobs gave each other props in the ring. Shows the level of seriousness with opponents.

Spence doesn’t mind getting beat up by Canelo. He’s a father and family man.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  Ok I just want to clarify Andrade is high risk low reward again for people in & out of his weight & that Errol said he would go to 160 for Canelo but for Andrade it's "I don't feel like going to 160 right now". This is for the people who pretend like they don't see talent & front on Andrade. Your favorite fighters know wassup with Boo Boo.

I also wanted a breakdown of what people thought had this fantasy fight happened at 160. Picks, predictions? 🤔

Comment

Andrade is like the 4th best guy at middleweight at best anyways. Canelo, GGG and Jacobs are all better than him. I thought Saunders was going to beat him also.

Comment

Working...
                    X