Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Chip Kelly era is here

I wasn't able to handle that offense last night so efficient, so dangerous, so sexy.

16-0 super bowl

Not srs.... the first game went much better then expected though

Comment

Fcuk the eagles

Patriots All The Way

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Fcuk the eagles

Patriots All The Way
        Stop watching American sports and stick to throwing logs over your head while wearing a skirt.

Comment

the only thing wrong with Danny Garcia is he is from philly and thus likely an eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Stop watching American sports and stick to throwing logs over your head while wearing a skirt.
            Its a kilt pedro, its what we scottish wear in WAR, that's because were a fighting nation whos used to fighting wars, and winning We chased the roman empire out of Scotland when they came here, we beat the English when were heavily outnumbered and had less inferior weapons.

You see pedro were Warriors, we aint like Mexicans, who were conquered by the Spanish, Mexicans are nothing but Spanish slaves, they speak their masters language, and have their masters name.

Comment

The biggest thing that worries me is running 80+ plays a game Vick and McCoy are guaranteed to go down at some point

Comment

How can you go 16-0 when the Eagles are getting phkked up week 3, #CHIEFSNATION

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Its a kilt pedro, its what we scottish wear in WAR, that's because were a fighting nation whos used to fighting wars, and winning We chased the roman empire out of Scotland when they came here, we beat the English when were heavily outnumbered and had less inferior weapons.

You see pedro were Warriors, we aint like Mexicans, who were conquered by the Spanish, Mexicans are nothing but Spanish slaves, they speak their masters language, and have their masters name.
                  Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. So Mexico is an independent country, has been since 1810 but Scotland is still wanting a vote to make it independent?

I see, amazing. I mean Mexico was still in the stone age when the Europeans showed up and it took 2 years and 2 trips by Hernan Cortez to beat the measly Mexicas, but of course we are not the warriors you are though.

Being great warriors in skirts nonetheless, that takes a lot of balls I must say.

Kind of like the way Ricky Burns got his jaw broken by a weak, Mexican boxer who went all the way to the UK (I would say Scotland but that would be inaccurate) and broke his jaw, knocked him down and lost the fight.

Man, when I grow up I want to be just like you tough fukers!

Comment

i like the chip kelley fast break offense.

Its the future of nfl offenses. I wish more teams heck my team would employ the fast break no huddle offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X