Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actors or Actresses That You Don't Enjoy Watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just two words for this thread.... Tyler Perry

Comment

Gabrielle Union, Robin Givens (This one makes me puke) Taraji

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
        I guess he can. I just find it weird how grown ups can be interested in Comics made into movies. Each to his own though I guess.
        The bible has been made into movies plenty of times, that was the first comic book ever written.

Comment

Can't stand Brad Pitt, Matthew Mc, Tom Cruise, Seth Rogaine, or Bruce Willis.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            holy hell! you gonna have to elaborate. Denzel AND Clint?? two f.ucking heavyweights. Explain this .
            Clint Eastwood. Fu#kin cowboy.

I loved Grand Torino.

Comment

Nicole Kidman is a no talent hack and I am Australian

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I hate watching the people that we're "supposed to" like. The ones that are propped up and sold to us as great or funny actors when they seem hollow to me.
                I agree about Will Smith. My friends are always shocked to find that out but he always seemed so fake to me. Like he was chosen as being the brother who is safe for white audiences. I still haven't seen Ali because he's in it.

Johnny Depp... He was pretty damn good at some point. But, it's like he stopped trying and became a stereotype of Johnny Depp. The pinnacle of cringe with him was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Woody Harrelson is another guy who became cool by being a hard working, unique actor and then just stopped trying. It's like he shows up on screen now with a sticker on his beast pocket that says, "I'm Woody Harrelson" and that's all he really does

These last two are guys who I like, who use to be really good but here's some that were never good;
                Most musicians who act.
                Russell Brand.
                James Franco.
                Most female comedians who act.
                Chick from Hunger Games.
                Woody’s father was hired by the Chagra family, San Antonio to kill a Federal Judge.....his father handled his business...

I don’t like seeing al pa*****o he shouts his line...
                Keeanna Reevs is a slap away... for svcking jhonny off..
                Also, I hate Reevs for not being more proactive when river phoenix overdosed at the viper room...so... **** him

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Clint Eastwood. Fu#kin cowboy.

I loved Grand Torino.

I like the way he took control of that situation, MCC and his posse, harassing that Asian chick and Eminem getting exposed..... weak azz white dudes.... like true boxing fan...and a few others on this site.....

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Can't stand Brad Pitt, Matthew Mc, Tom Cruise, Seth Rogaine, or Bruce Willis.
                    Perfect list.... emphasis on Seth.... I can’t stand Lucy Lou(sic). She’s sinfully ugly..

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      just two words for this thread.... Tyler Perry
                      I want scarlet j and other jewish actresses to retire...
                      I can’t get wood for wimmin from my tribe.... incest...
                      I feel like throwing up now...

My ideal is a deaf mute black Japanese who can obey, and not obey master..

Comment

Working...
                      X