Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

''You have to spread the green around.....''

Dumb assed BS rule

Congrats to that $$$$ windfall. Putting your visions to work. I hate betting on fights because the odds never make it worth it on a regular basis. Once every decade the stars line up.

I'm putting 1k on AJ in the rematch just on principle (the many people who, in their heads, picked Andy for the upset but don't like to make money off of their gift).
    you betting on the Fury fight? im throwing 40 bucks for the upset because those odds are crazy but i admit its a hail mary prayer since i know nothing about his opponent. with Ruiz i came in having watched like 5 of his fights and knew his skills real good.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      thing is i was 100% confident with Ruiz because i seen 5 of his previous fights and knew his strengths would exploit AJ's weaknesses of having zero jab and no inside game. i dont know a damn thing about Schwarz if i bet on him it'll be a hail mary prayer. but if those odds remain that way i might throw 50 or 100 his way.
      I picked AJ for the easy win because I saw AJ fights. Yeah, AJ has flaws but I never considered a guy with Andys body shape to beat the #1 HW.

Never seen Andy in action. Looked at the physical stats (height/reach) and figured no way will AJ let Andy get close.

AJ did everything wrong and Andy reaped the benefits. AJ will not make the same mistakes again and Andy will always have short arms.

Yeah, I know... Dimitrenko had advantages too and lost....AD is not on the same level as AJ, imho.

I wouldn't bet against Fury since he survived Wilder. He will win a boring 12 dec or Schwarz will gas out by the 9th.

Comment

you betting on the Fury fight? im throwing 40 bucks for the upset because those odds are crazy but i admit its a hail mary prayer since i know nothing about his opponent. with Ruiz i came in having watched like 5 of his fights and knew his skills real good.
        After clicking on my last comment, I will throw $100 at Schwarz. The odds are long enough for it to be worth it. And of course Fury will score a 1st rd ko

''In your face, Curtis ''

Comment

so u actually seen him fight? i never even watched his highlights. what does he do great that stands out? and what are the odds right now to see if my site says the same
          He doesn't stand out at all.

He goes Clottey when his opponent is aggressive, he's weak against headbutts (was knocked out for a hot minute by a chin headbutt against Senad Gashi), he's a sucker for wide rights, eats it every time I've seen him.

You know what he reminds me of? If you took the Grabomir Clinchko that fought PEDvetkin and cross him with William Joppy, that's Schwarz. A lot of leaning, a lot of "textbook jab", "textbook one-two", some basic bouncing, etc.

So basically, sharp, accurate punchers are his weakness because he doesn't bother defending anything.

Now that said, IF he lands one of his sloppy right hands, he clearly has knockout power. It's just he's sloppy and doesn't come off like a quality fighter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            I picked AJ for the easy win because I saw AJ fights. Yeah, AJ has flaws but I never considered a guy with Andys body shape to beat the #1 HW.

Never seen Andy in action. Looked at the physical stats (height/reach) and figured no way will AJ let Andy get close.

AJ did everything wrong and Andy reaped the benefits. AJ will not make the same mistakes again and Andy will always have short arms.

Yeah, I know... Dimitrenko had advantages too and lost....AD is not on the same level as AJ, imho.

I wouldn't bet against Fury since he survived Wilder. He will win a boring 12 dec or Schwarz will gas out by the 9th.

bro AJ never had a jab in his career and he will not develop one in a couple months. Ruiz will close the gap again and get inside. and nobody has a better inside game than Ruiz at HW. AJ will be betting favorite yet again but the odds wont be as wide which sucks for me cuz im picking him to win again.

Comment

bro AJ never had a jab in his career and he will not develop one in a couple months. Ruiz will close the gap again and get inside. and nobody has a better inside game than Ruiz at HW. AJ will be betting favorite yet again but the odds wont be as wide which sucks for me cuz im picking him to win again.
              It doesn't have to be a world class jab...But it has to be part of his game plan. In fact, it doesn't have to be a jab per se. Any punch that keeps Andy on the outside. You don't fight short people short...regardless of the short guys ''skills''. Tall guys covering up from a short arm short guy attack ?!?!?!

Lordy...we have a flopper

The Fury Schwarz fight...

Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwartz betting odds
              According to ProBoxingOdds.com, Tyson Fury is a -5000 favorite, which means you'll need to bet $5,000 to win $100 ( ). Meanwhile, Schwartz is a +1575 underdog, meaning if you bet $100, you could win $1,575.

and.....

Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz Odds
              Odds at BetOnline

Fighter
              Tyson Fury
              Tom Schwarz
              +1499

Total Rounds
              O 9.5 +120
              U 9.5 -140

Yeah, Schwarz will be getting my action

Went to mybookie and couldn't find the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X