No announcement yet.

People are sleeping on Ruiz jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diplo View Post
    As if the ref didn't realise he didn't have his mouthpiece. Wtf were you watching. Did you not see Joshua's face? He was totally vacant. Looked at his corner. He put his gloves up when asked, but never walked forwards towards the ref. The ref didn't 'think' Joshua didn't want to fight. It was obvious to anybody that he didn't want to/couldn't continue to fight.
    The ref obviously didn't or he would have picked it up and given it to joshua's corner to put back in before asking him to continue, those are the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      ......... The more skilled Ruiz won't win a round.

LMFAO

you were talking that chit.

Now its all excuses tonight, but but but ref stopped it early, AJ was only dropped 4 times.

Comment

The ref obviously didn't or he would have picked it up and given it to joshua's corner to put back in before asking him to continue, those are the rules.
        Dude, Joshua got knocked out by Fluffy.

Get off these boards and stop trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Dude, Joshua got knocked out by Fluffy.

Get off these boards and stop trolling.
          Does common sense and the actual rules spoil your fun? Oh dear.

Comment

Were you not looking at Joshua's face? Did that look like the face of a warrior who could or wanted to continue? He never walked towards the ref. As far as I could see he never even said anything about his mouthpiece to the ref, in case the ref really didn't see.

Also I'm sure you've seen fighters think **** the mouthpiece and carry on anyway.

It was just the look on his face, come on man, you could see it.

Comment

Go watch and pay attention. Joshua's mouthpiece came out with the last KD, he told the ref he was ready to continue and was waiting for his mouthpiece to be put back in. The ref didn't realise he didn't have his mouthpiece and thought he didn't want to fight. You're welcome.
              Bro, I'm telling you. I can't exactly confirm because I'm a little high. lol. But the ref knew. He picked up the mouthpiece. I could have sworn they showed an alternative angle from above and clearly the ref picked it up.

I just rewatched and I didn't see the proper angle on the knockdown, but there is no mouthpiece on the floor when he ends it. So I'm pretty sure the ref picked it up.

Comment

You called it my man.....

Applause

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  You called it my man.....

Applause
                  Thank you my friend

Comment

Working...
                  X