Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are people really rating Wilder higher now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are people really rating Wilder higher now?

Breazeale is one of the worst ranked heavyweights lol

THE MOB IS FICKLE lol

Boxing IS fickle & I think people ARE impressed with the KO cuz KO's are often impressive, but idk that anyone is suddenly throwing Wilder into the #2 or #1 spot off of this W.

I had Wilder #3 in the division before Breazeale, I was impressed with the KO. And I still got Wilder #3 in the division.

And I'd imagine few people who's opinion is worth a damn moved Wilder higher in their own personal HW rankings off of this W.

Comment

At this point deontay is the A side versus Joshua.joshua needs to face tougher opponents.he needs to fight Ortiz

Comment

Wilder is still no.3 after Joshua and Fury. His insistence to avoid Joshua is just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          At this point deontay is the A side versus Joshua.joshua needs to face tougher opponents.he needs to fight Ortiz
          I think you need to see the difference between a guy earning 20-30 million a fight to a guy that makes 2 million a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            wilder is the a-side even though he sells less tickets and his tickets cost 4 times less? oh yeah he makes 3 times less than joshua too but the joshua needs to fight a guy that blatantly refused to fight him was nice. how convenient. fight the guy that ducked him how?

Comment

No higher rating from me, we all know that he is a hellava puncher with poor defence, we all know that Breazelle lost concentration and was KO'd while his mind was elsewhere.

Comment

Oh great, another thread full of groupies arguing about contract negotiations and A sides.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Oh great, another thread full of groupies arguing about contract negotiations and A sides.
                  Welcome my friend.

Comment

I think its the devastating fashion that he KO Breazeale. Its a highlight reel KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X