Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Tom Schwarz Beats Me - He's Set For Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Tom Schwarz Beats Me - He's Set For Life

Tyson Fury took great pride in publicising his ongoing mental health battle as he reflected on how the perception of him has changed in the last 12 months. A running theme in Fury's comeback following two and a half years out of the ring has been his willingness to discuss his struggles with depression in a frank and honest manner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury won't lose though, too good. Best HW fighter out there.

Comment

There’s a reason uncle arum chose painter and decorator Schwartz

It’s because he’s a complete dafty

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Fury won't lose though, too good. Best HW fighter out there.
        Except for the whole pillow hands situation,Tyson is very good yes. But damn he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag to save his life. Feather fists in the house. Tyson was the wrong name for him. Should have been malignaggi fury.

Comment

Also funny fury backing out of him and whyte fighting ?

Gives it large then sherks it

What’s that about

Comment

It is hard for Fury to find better tune up opponents, i guess. he is very high risk opponent without world championship belts.

Comment

Don't try and mug us fury , he's got more chance of knitting a jumper for you in 10 min than beating you FFS
              Last edited by Buggy bear; 06-12-2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Except for the whole pillow hands situation,Tyson is very good yes. But damn he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag to save his life. Feather fists in the house. Tyson was the wrong name for him. Should have been malignaggi fury.
                He rattled Wilder in the 12th he has enough power to keep others honest and hesitant. With his skill it makes him a nightmare as both Wlad and Wilder found out.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  Let him eat uncastrated wild boar again and the KOs will come!

I think his power isn’t that bad he just has a habit of following a good jab with a feint or cuddle.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    Let him eat uncastrated wild boar again and the KOs will come!

I think his power isn’t that bad he just has a habit of following a good jab with a feint or cuddle.

Hahaha a ya this guy feints way to much..

Comment

Working...
                    X