Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya 'Not Saying Andrade Is Top Contender' For Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
    The whole Kovalev calling could back fire quickly. I don't think Canelo's power will be effective against a bigger guy and Kovalev power still there. Dangerous fight if you ask me.
    Canelo stops Kovalev.

Canelo is top 3 best body punchers in the sport. It's him, Spence, and Crawford in that department.

Kovalev as we all know is sweet to the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Beating Andrade literally does nothing for Canelo’s legacy. Unless Andrade goes on and has a great career afterwards. And based on what he’s shown thus far, it’s kinda far fetched to think that’s gonna happened.
      But Liam Smith, Amir Khan, and that bum he fought at 168 did great for his legacy huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Your lame,all you haters were saying hed duck jacobs or hed fight fielding levels again (jacobs was by far more dangerous than any other opponent at mw with a much better resume & REAL IBF belt that he actually won instead of being gifted.(andrade was gifted it vs an African amatuer never fought outside africa) )

Canelo schooled Jacobs & landed 2x jacobs punches in 8 rds of the fight.

Now all of a sudden your lame ass still comes out with this new boogieman of whom I've ALWAYS said was average at best & fought literally nobody & has been dropped 3x by straight up D level featherfists at even lower divisions.

Boopoo will get destroyed & I'd bet you but you just a lame alt who won't pay. My questions this: what will your excuse be when canelo whoops Andrades ass next?
        Not Andrade's fault Billy Joe Saunders tested positive and then vacated before the WBO could investigate the situation.

Acting like Andrade cherry picked the belt just proves what troll you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          yea true, that makes sense

obviously DAZN want the trilogy and Wilder/Joshua asap

I dunno..... EVERYTHING pointed to the trilogy happening in September, that is the perfect result for DAZN.....

but, then Canelo insisted that he wants to unify for undisputed, and he told Golovkin that he needs to bring something to the table..... and then Canelo made a public statement confirming that there is nothing in his contract with DAZN that binds him to a trilogy fight with Golovkin

it appears that Canelo wanted Golovkin to get off his fat ass and fight Andrade, so that they could fight for all the marbles in September..... which is the perfect result for Canelo

I think that Canelo calls the shots..... I suspect that they will go for Andrade/undisputed, because Golovkin did not take care of that business..... and make Golovkin wait another 6 months

that is probably Canelo's next best scenario..... he will be better, and Golovkin will be older

I hope that happens

once again golov-idiots will blame Canelo and insist that he tried to age Golovkin..... despite the fact that Golovkin could have simply fought Andrade and taken control of his own destiny
          you may very well be right....and i do agree...if canelo can he should not fight lil g this year....simply because hes been such a beetch

and youre definitley right about this...the one thing we can count on is lil g fans placing blame everywhere but on him

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            you may very well be right....and i do agree...if canelo can he should not fight lil g this year....simply because hes been such a beetch

and youre definitley right about this...the one thing we can count on is lil g fans placing blame everywhere but on him
            If Canelo doesn't fight Golovkin this year I'd say that's Canelo's fault.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 05-10-2019, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              If GGG said no to Charlo I highly doubt he says yes to Andrade???

I want Spence vs. Canelo!!!

Spence: Official: 149 - Unofficial: 162
              Lo Greco: Official: 152 - Unofficial: 164

That was back in 2015. Spence is about 2-3" taller and has about a 2" reach on Canelo. No reason this fight can't be sometime in 2020 or EARLY Cinco De Mayo 2021 in Dallas Stadium! Talk about PRINTING $$$$. It would sell-out the stadium.
              You know I've been singing this song 4eva! I think Cinco De Mayo won't work, b/c Spence will want the winner of Thurman vs. Pacquiao, after Porter, but definitely September 2020!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                If Canelo doesn't fight Golovkin this year I'd say that's Canelo's fault.
                maybe it would be his "fault"....but then again golovkin acted like a beetch....tossed his trainer....he's had two cracks at whooping a guy all his fans swore he would murder...and basically not many think golovkin can do better....and not many are very excited about another round of this....yeah it would still do well because people know the names and will want to see what happens....but not many very excited about the prospect of the 3rd fight

lets be honest...you guys will run your lips bout "new trainer wanna see what he can do with an actual trainer vs canelo blah blah yadda yadda"...but when the result is the same as the 2nd fight, or worse, youll run with the same BS excuses over again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Not Andrade's fault Billy Joe Saunders tested positive and then vacated before the WBO could investigate the situation.

Acting like Andrade cherry picked the belt just proves what troll you are.
                  I'm not a troll I'm merely stating how pathetic it is to make booboo be the next boogieman who canelos supposedly scared of & ducking to face "bums" like Jacobs/ggg. Nobody wants Canelo to face Andrade next more than me,but I don't think hed(andrade) be ready to fight again in September if hes already fighting in june 29th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    But Liam Smith, Amir Khan, and that bum he fought at 168 did great for his legacy huh?
                    ^^^Stupid^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Lb4qtrpndr View Post
                      They had the belt. He fought for their belt. In the 140lb weight class at the time those were the guys at the top. Why wouldn’t any fighter wanna fight the other top dogs in his weight class?
                      Canelo fighting booboo. Collecting the last of the 4 belts would be just as important as any other fight at 160.
                      No it wouldn’t. But you’re entitled to your own opinion. Once you become a little more seasoned as a fight fan. You’ll look back and realize how stupid your current mentality is.

Comment

Working...
                      X