Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study: ugly babies are harder to love than good-looking ones (irrefutable proof)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study: ugly babies are harder to love than good-looking ones (irrefutable proof)

I always knew my mom didn't really love me. smh

http://content.time.com/time/health/...906642,00.html

https://www.indy100.com/article/my-b...hisper-8073661

Most new parents think their kid is pretty much perfect, whatever the evidence - but it turns out some think their babies are actually ugly.
    Whisper has compiled a list of brutal admissions from parents who think their children are ugly.

My kids are ugly because of their mother. I wish they were never born. It's so embarrassing.
    I think my kids are ugly, and I think it is my husband's fault.
    I don't like my baby because I think he's ugly. I know I'm a bad mother, but I can't accept him.

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Whisper has compiled a list of brutal admissions from parents who think their children are ugly.

Punchr have you had a sniff of pooosey yet my frend

Comment

There's an attractiveness bias in all walks of life. If two people of equal skill set, experience, etc go to a job interview the more attractive out of the two would get the job 100% of the time. Human beings cannot escape their primitive, barbaric tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

My girl told me many of her friends and relatives were sceptical of me when first met me. Her mom and other relatives thought i was just using her. I saw potential in her and worked with her. Many of her friends wanted to eff me, but i kept it cool feeling like they were just trying to test me. I feel bad for her though that her own relatives were telling her that her boyfriend was too good looking for her. I felt like her parents never loved her as much as her better looking sister. I had to hold firm not to fck the sister. My girl was devastated when she found nudes of her sister on my phone. This was where being more attractive than your girl has benefit. She stuck around, cried a lot and improved herself rather than thinking she could do better than me.

It panned out in the end, i became the unattractive one over the years, and she became the attractive one. Though, right now, it seems things are reversing again. Think i might bounce this time instead of waiting for the cycle to change again. Quit while your ahead type of thing.

Damn, I sound like Zaroku in this post.

Comment

I agree.

Some babies are ugly as **** and I just want to smack them. If you're gonna be ugly throughout your life, then you gotta be tough to survive. Better learn that lesson the hard way and as early as possible.

You naw mean, big dog?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              My girl told me many of her friends and relatives were sceptical of me when first met me. Her mom and other relatives thought i was just using her. I saw potential in her and worked with her. Many of her friends wanted to eff me, but i kept it cool feeling like they were just trying to test me. I feel bad for her though that her own relatives were telling her that her boyfriend was too good looking for her. I felt like her parents never loved her as much as her better looking sister. I had to hold firm not to fck the sister. My girl was devastated when she found nudes of her sister on my phone. This was where being more attractive than your girl has benefit. She stuck around, cried a lot and improved herself rather than thinking she could do better than me.

It panned out in the end, i became the unattractive one over the years, and she became the attractive one. Though, right now, it seems things are reversing again. Think i might bounce this time instead of waiting for the cycle to change again. Quit while your ahead type of thing.

Damn, I sound like Zaroku in this post.

Damn. Her sister sent you n00dz?

This one girl I dated for 5 years (longest relationship I've had, she also stabbed me with a fork) I was at her house, watching TV on the couch alone (I think she was upstairs in her room doing her make up or some ****, can't remember)

Anyway, her sister came out of the shower in a towel and bent down in front of me showing me her ****. We secretly texted for a while, but nothing ever happened.
              Last edited by Beercules; 04-28-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn. Her sister sent you n00dz?

This one girl I dated for 5 years (longest relationship I've had, she also stabbed me with a fork) I was at her house, watching TV on the couch alone (I think she was upstairs in her room doing her make up or some ****, can't remember)

Anyway, her sister came out of the shower in a towel and bent down in front of me showing me her ****. We secretly texted for a while, but nothing ever happened.
                Dude, i was bashed in the face with a glass medicine bottle, received couple of stitches and still have a dent in my forehead. The cop wanted me to press charges. He told me if it were the other way around, it would be straight jail time. Yeah, we been through some ruff patches.

She told me it hurts because she knew her sister wanted to fuk me. He sister once told me not to trust her, it was messed up all around. The funny thing is, i jutaxposed her sister's p*ssy beside hers (i am an a-hole, yes) trying to compare whose p*ssy was fatter, and this is pic she saw. She knew i am obsessed with fat p*ssy. I remember back in the days her best friend, at the time, had moved into my building, and came down to my apartment one night, i had her naked in my room giving me a massage just so i could see her p*ssy, because she used to wear those yoga pants and had a serious camel toe . They had a big fight over some stupid ish, and the friend told her the only reason why she used to come to her house, because she knew i would be there. It was strange.
                Last edited by megas30; 04-28-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I agree. When i see my wife’s friend’s chinese babies, they are fugly as hell and u just dont feel like holding em or anything.

Im glad my kids exceptionally good looking.

Comment

Working...
                  X