Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Get Heated at Post Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting to see who Soence thinks he will get a PPV against. He is about to be out on ice. Danny isn’t ifght him, Thurman isn’t fighting for another year, PAC is looking at Floyd or Mikey, and fans want Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by OPS View Post
      Spence literally called out everyone but Crawford. All the fighters he's going after have no belts. They all have losses tell me this dude not scared of Crawford.
      Did you just see the fight last night? That dude isn’t afraid of anybody.

Comment

Damn barley recognize Spence. All swollen up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Did you just see the fight last night? That dude isn’t afraid of anybody.
          Yes we all saw the fight. He thought he could beat Porter thats why he took the fight and all through the promotional discredited Porter's boxing ability. Even discredited Porter in front of Crawford. Does someone really have to explain fear in regards
          to boxing is avoiding someone who you might not beat. See the Russell vs Santa Cruz situation for another example of this. If you want to go back further read up on all the ****ing excuses Donaire was making to avoid fight Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
            They should be acknowledging each other's efforts instead of this childish nonsense. At the end of the day you guys are getting paid handsome money. The fight is over. Keep it professional.
            First of all, they're both right and they're both wrong.

Spence GUARANTEED a KO, said Porter was nothing was a street fighter. Porter gave him all he could handle, like I knew he would.

Porter said that his experience would win, he IS the WBC, he was going to slow down Spence's legacy, etc. What really happened is that Porter took an L. Again.

Spence says Porter wouldn't have been PPV without him. That is a fact - prior to this fight. Post this fight, I'm not sure.

Porter says he did all the promotion. He's not wrong. Porter had all kinds of celebs and a WWE superstar on his fight night. Spence had some rapper nobody knows and the Cowboys - who were nowhere to be seen come fight night.

Ultimately, these guys had enough drama to help sell not only cross promotional, but add more eyes to the sport AND justify a possible rematch. I don't think it happens, but I wouldn't mind it. So yes, this was time well spent for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Yes we all saw the fight. He thought he could beat Porter thats why he took the fight and all through the promotional discredited Porter's boxing ability. Even discredited Porter in front of Crawford. Does someone really have to explain fear in regards
              to boxing is avoiding someone who you might not beat. See the Russell vs Santa Cruz situation for another example of this. If you want to go back further read up on all the ****ing excuses Donaire was making to avoid fight Rigo.
              He’s not avoiding Crawford they both just don’t have the influence we’d all like to portray. We all love to say the promoters work for the fighters but that’s not true. Neither one of these guys are Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather is a guy that can walk up to anyone in the world and say you’re next because he bankrolls his own fights. Crawford Spence isn’t going to get made until all parties involved feel they can turn a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                He’s not avoiding Crawford they both just don’t have the influence we’d all like to portray. We all love to say the promoters work for the fighters but that’s not true. Neither one of these guys are Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather is a guy that can walk up to anyone in the world and say you’re next because he bankrolls his own fights. Crawford Spence isn’t going to get made until all parties involved feel they can turn a profit.
                If he fights Danny next he is ducking Crawford. I'm not with the pretend Promoter/Manager bull**** sir. The fight with Crawford is bigger than the Porter fight. The profit is there. I'm fair though, if this PPV did way better than Crawford/Khan Spence deserves more money. If Crawford cant accept that then he is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Coward Spence...obviously he wants NO part of Crawford's punishment!
                  Spence literally called out everyone but Crawford. All the fighters he's going after have no belts. They all have losses tell me this dude not scared of Crawford.
                  Yeah the writings on the wall.

Errol will go 154 before he fights TC. Sadly :-/

Comment

Its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      If he fights Danny next he is ducking Crawford. I'm not with the pretend Promoter/Manager bull**** sir. The fight with Crawford is bigger than the Porter fight. The profit is there. I'm fair though, if this PPV did way better than Crawford/Khan Spence deserves more money. If Crawford cant accept that then he is the problem.
                      I agree that the fights bigger but the pie isn’t. Fox and ESPN are both going to want a big piece of it. I’m not saying I like it but I understand it. I’ve ran multiple companies and I have my own company as well. So I understand the bottom line of it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X