Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-GGG 3 in 2020 - But Canelo-Kovalev is Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Golovkin....dude's never been the A-side when it mattered, and it shows. He NEEDS Canelo and it's sad. Oscar's still trash, too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      So i guess “Golovkin needs to earn a shot to fight Canelo for the third time” was all bull$h1t. Lets get GGG even older was and still is the game plan. lol

Clenelo is a shameless dirty ginger.
      he was supossed to get a title, thats exactly what canelo told him, he went for the path of least resistance vs dervy, so thats a safe bet to get the canelo shot next year...
      he could have done that before, but rejected andrade and fought rolls instead

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        he was supossed to get a title, thats exactly what canelo told him, he went for the path of least resistance vs dervy, so thats a safe bet to get the canelo shot next year...
        he could have done that before, but rejected andrade and fought rolls instead
        Does that dumb ass not realize ggg is fighting for the IBF belt next? When and he has a belt. Lose and it’s bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          Nope, vs the other 3 175 lb champs yes but not vs this version of krushless kovalev. Bivol was available and willing to even fight him at 168 if he wanted
          Bivol wouldn’t beat Kov. I hope they fight so Incan STEAL your money. I’ll take Kov. You take Bivol.

Comment

BBB side fans in 2016: “GGG will fight well into his forties! Look how he takes care of himself! He started late and hasn’t taken any big shots! He’ll be like a Bhop! He’s just entering his prime. He’ll KO Canelo in 3 rounds! Canelo will never fight him at 160, never!!!!

BBB side fans in 2019: “Look at Canelo taking advantage of brittle old GGG!

Comment

Haha, you’re absolutely correct!

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                BBB side fans in 2016: “GGG will fight well into his forties! Look how he takes care of himself! He started late and hasn’t taken any big shots! He’ll be like a Bhop! He’s just entering his prime. He’ll KO Canelo in 3 rounds! Canelo will never fight him at 160, never!!!!

BBB side fans in 2019: “Look at Canelo taking advantage of brittle old GGG!
                Lol! So true. Not only that almost ALL said Canelo get KTFUKOut! Then said Canelo won’t take the rematch and if he does he’ll run....

GGG fan = DOG Sht on top of more SHT

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  They make it seem like 1 GGG month = 7 years in real time?? Dude hasn’t even been in a real fight since Jacobs and Canelo??? WTF? Boxing years Canelo is older. He’s done WAY more better fights and 12 rounders.
                  This right here. This is exactly like college football where some scrub school like Boise State acts like they deserve to sit at the big boy table after playing 9 out of 11 games against schools that would legit lose to about a dozen High School teams. And just like in college football the Boise State/GGG fans are the most annoying despite being a tiny fanbase. Demanding to be treated as an A-Side when bringing nothing to the table.

Comment

Why is Oscar mentioning a BBB side fight? Did Canelo change his mind or find a loophole that allows him to claim BBB purse as a Charitable Donation? Did BBB get hit in sparing and change his diva ways and actually act like the B side he is?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Yer that's why I wrote in my last sentence as I see it.
                      Besides that he's a great fighter and am looking forward to seeing him against Kova.
                      I will definitely give him his due respect if he gets thru that fight without any contraversies.
                      Me being a GGG fan surely you can see why us fans believe he's aging GGG.
                      Sucks to be a Pvssy-G stan..I mean fan..

Comment

Working...
                      X