No announcement yet.

The Myth of Inequality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
    omg whats wrong with that ? There's 3 times more money than there was in 1960. Yet these people are worse off. Working a **** job to put food on the table used to be something to be proud of.

If companies could replace them with kiosks they would have already whether they make $15 (which is joke) or $7 (unbelievable) to me.
    Honest work should never be frowned upon, but one should have ambition to do better.

Companies are already replacing workers with automation. It’s hapoening as we speak. Fast food, bank tellers, cashiers, gas stations etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Honest work should never be frowned upon, but one should have ambition to do better.

Companies are already replacing workers with automation. It’s hapoening as we speak. Fast food, bank tellers, cashiers, gas stations etc.

- -Automated companies and Dempseys next.

Automation struggling with learning how to fiddle their nonexistent souls though, the holy grail of automation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        This is by far... by far... one of the most business ignorant statements I’ve heard in ages. Ages....
        It just shows were our ethics stand, I'm for the small guy and you're for the CEO's getting rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          It just shows were our ethics stand, I'm for the small guy and you're for the CEO's getting rich.
          Once again, you’re proving yourself more and more how you don’t understand business at all.

Comment

• Here you go again. Let Goggins help you understand.

You have to in your mind, be on the same playing field.

Comment

It's not about your ethics, it's about the laws of Economics.

That's you liberals big problem, you put emotion over facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Once again, you’re proving yourself more and more how you don’t understand business at all.
                The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. -Ronald Reagan

Comment

You should be for both. CEOs create jobs, rich people create jobs, not poor people. This "eat the rich" mentality is short-sighted.

Ironically, it's the party you support who does the most for these CEOs and big corporations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    What facts did he state & may I ask and sources please?

A majority of the time I don't engage you because you wont concede even if you are wrong. So there is little point of doing research in trying to prove you wrong. You start throwing out "superfan" and "D talking points" as if its a win in your book by saying these things. There are times you make great points but take it all away by uttering such things. In fact, I have never conversed with someone that is a bigger "superfan" than you but hypocritically you call others that who don't agree with you that.
                    Preach on brother. Got his azz nailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      California has Hollywood, Silicon Valley and quite a few other industries. It also quite surprisingly has the largest Asian population outside of Asia. They are also big net contributors to that state. California also have a lot of Jews, too. In fact if I decide to look up the numbers, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jews and Asians are the biggest net contributors economically in that state per capita and maybe even overall compared to other groups combined. Remove those 2 groups and you'll probably have a 3rd world shythole. This I admit, is speculation on my part. But it's not speculation that Jews and Asians do well in California and elsewhere in the USA.

Don't be angry in that I stated that certain groups do incredibly well because of having a competitive culture. You and your people should emulate them. Don't hate the Jews and Asians. Go out and change the culture of your people instead! No need to hate and be envious of other groups, look within for change.

Good luck!
                      California is the 6th largest economy for a reason. It’s diversity is key. Take away the Latinos In this state and I can think of at least three major industries that would instantly collapse. That’s just off the top of my head. Many more would be severely impacted.

Comment

Working...
                      X