No announcement yet.

So You Say Loma Would Beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So You Say Loma Would Beat Floyd?

Of course we knew this would happen if Loma got pass Rigo....it's already being uttered by idiots in the media and fanboys everywhere, "Loma would beat prime Floyd at 130!" It never fails, its been 20 years of hearing haters debate who would beat Floyd, yet they never do!

All I got to say to people uttering that nonsense is right now at this very moment Loma would not even be favored to beat Terrence Crawford yet you claim he'll beat prime Floyd! Let that sink in for a minute...did you perhaps forget what prime Floyd brought to the table?

Instead of calling for Floyd how about you call for Loma-Crawford....what's wrong, why you all of a sudden quiet? You don't want that fight do you?

So how about you do this forum a favor and think about what you say before you say it. Don't make real boxing fans hate Loma the way you made us dislike Pacquiao, your constant fanboyism is not necessary.
    Last edited by Code Red; 12-11-2017, 07:18 PM.

I think you should take your own advice. How is Floyd or his legacy threatened by Loma in any way?

Comment

Prime Floyd should have caught an L from a 5 loss Castillo. Anyone can lose a fight. You nor I have any clue what could happen in a fantasy fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        I think you should take your own advice. How is Floyd or his legacy threatened by Loma in any way?
        Look at the threads, look at got damn Dan Rafeal, it's easy to say this about 40 year old retired Floyd, but when he was at 130 I don't recall anybody saying he would lose to Prince Nasseem, who would of been the Loma of his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Look at the threads, look at got damn Dan Rafeal, it's easy to say this about 40 year old retired Floyd, but when he was play 130 I don't recall anybody saying he would lose to Prince Nasseem, who would of been the Loma of his time.

did you just compare Hamed to Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            did you just compare Hamed to Loma?
            Before Barrera Hamed had even more hype and praise than Loma! I'm talking about the time not what we know now, yes Hamed was being called one of the best ever in the sport, but the thought of him fighting Floyd was out of the question. Just like no one wants to discuss Loma vs Crawford

Comment

At 130 prime for prime it would be a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Look at the threads, look at got damn Dan Rafeal, it's easy to say this about 40 year old retired Floyd, but when he was at 130 I don't recall anybody saying he would lose to Prince Nasseem, who would of been the Loma of his time.
                You guys give Fat Dan too much of a voice. Reposting the silly crap he writes keeps him in a job. Floyd will be Floyd six months from now or 40 years from now. He and Loma will never fight ( I hope, its far to late for that) so it all just fantasy fight talk.

and Im down for Loma vs Crawford..why not?

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  At 130 prime for prime it would be a toss up.
                  I disagree, Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster, has all the advantages. Loma's experience and IQ is neutralized by Floyd's who has never been matched in that category.

Comment

People need to stop, Floyd got's better defense than Rigo and is a master offense fighter, and this is coming from someone who has Loma #1 P4P

Comment

Working...
                    X