Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Sosa vs. all of Rigo's opponents from 122?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Sosa vs. all of Rigo's opponents from 122?

How Jason Sosa would do against Rigo's past opponents from 122?

I think beats them all!

He was robbed tonight!

I don't want to watch all of Rigo's past fights and figure out how they would have done against Sosa. Sosa is a game hard punching boxer who just beat a washed up Gamboa and got robbed. I like Sosa and he is fun to watch. Rigo is a level or two above Sosa and would beat him if they fought even with the weight difference in my opinion. How Sosa would do against Rigo's opponents? He probably would beat most of them.

Comment

Donaire???? Are you forgetting that he was a P4P fighter, he would have ripped Sosa apart

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Donaire???? Are you forgetting that he was a P4P fighter, he would have ripped Sosa apart
        Like how he ripped apart his master Nicholas Walters? The same Nicholas Walters that couldn't rip apart Jason Sosa is going to be ripped apart by Nonito Donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
          Like how he ripped apart his master Nicholas Walters? The same Nicholas Walters that couldn't rip apart Jason Sosa is going to be ripped apart by Nonito Donaire?
          Donaire is not a natural featherweight, ignorant.

And Walters is ****ing mediocre, he had some fame because he K.Oed a guy that was smaller but he is nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            The thread clearly says 122 and not featherweight, and Walters won every single round against Sosa which ended in a horrible, horrible decision

Comment

against all of Rigo's opponents at 122.... He'd probably underperform coming in super drained and lose..

2010-09-25 : Jason Sosa 138½ lbs lost to Tre'Sean Wiggins 142½ lbs by TKO at 2:02 in round 1 of 4
              2012-04-20 : Angel Luis Ocasio 133 lbs drew with Jason Sosa 131½ lbs by MD in round 8 of 8
              2013-06-01 : Jason Sosa 128 lbs beat Georgi Kevlishvili 132 lbs by TKO at 2:21 in round 4 of 8
              2015-03-06 : Jason Sosa 130 lbs beat Bergman Aguilar 129½ lbs by TKO at 1:54 in round 4 of 8
              2015-12-19 : Nicholas Walters 129½ lbs drew with Jason Sosa 130 lbs by MD in round 10 of 10
              2016-06-24 : Javier Fortuna 130 lbs lost to Jason Sosa 129¼ lbs by TKO at 0:45 in round 11 of 12
              2016-11-12 : Jason Sosa 128¾ lbs beat Stephen Smith 130 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
              2017-04-08 : Vasyl Lomachenko 129½ lbs beat Jason Sosa 130 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 9 of 12

Comment

The thread clearly says 122 and not featherweight, and Walters won every single round against Sosa which ended in a horrible, horrible decision
                OP is insinuating that he's a Rigo fan

Comment

Was he really robbed? I didn't see the fights last night.

Comment

Fair enough! One could make a logical case of Jason Sosa not doing as well at 122 pounds as he could in the higher weight divisions due to it not being his most comfortable weight division. If that's the case, then I could perhaps agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X