No announcement yet.

Pro Football Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Football Hall of Fame

How the fuck does a shelf stocker like Warner get in for having 2 maybe 3 good seasons even while the 2nd in receiving yards, 3rd in receiving tds and the only man to score a td against all 32 teams Terrell Owens get passed over???

Fixed

T.O. belongs in the HOF. Its an utter Atrocity that the media keeps snubbing him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      T.O. belongs in the HOF. Its an utter Atrocity that the media keeps snubbing him.
      It's obviously because of his attitude and not his production. If he was squeaky clean like Warner he'd be a lock instead of that he's on the outside.

Comment

My boy LaDainian Tomlinson headlines the class, he was a lock off the bat, It should have been him and TO with TO as the headliner, those were the two locks.

People need to boycott the NFL just cause he was overdramatic is not enought o deny him hall twice, the guy is top 3 greatest wide outs ever.

This is a joke all emotional voting, they are punishing the man for nothing, he never had any crime problems off the field during his playing career.

Comment

lynn swann doesnt belong either but hes even squeakier than kurt.
          TO belongs and, as was stated, would be in if he wasnt such a prick.

they will make him wait until the very last moment. the voters way of returning the love.

Comment

My twin Jason Taylor made it in as well

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              My twin Jason Taylor made it in as well
              You meant to say Lawrence Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                You meant to say Lawrence Taylor
                #99 of the Miami Dolphins. ATG baby

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  #99 of the Miami Dolphins. ATG baby
                  No, #56 of the New York Giants. Stop denying that you're black krazy. We can see right through your lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    No, #56 of the New York Giants. Stop denying that you're black krazy. We can see right through your lies.
                    How dare you sir. Side note, a lot of black inmates ask if I'm part black because they say I sound black. Weird huh

Comment

Working...
                    X