Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u ever see people as inherently selfish/stressful and not worth interracting with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Oh C'mon Alexkid I am not falling for that milliondicks link, you don't have to pretend you look like a c0ck, you're not fooling anyone, well all know you look like the inbred version of brad pit, but with worse teeth, and girls really dig that.
    hey where did you go come back

heres my real picture

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...hFhYwwLMtGX37g

They call me the sheep dog

Comment

Last edited by AlexKid; 11-13-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        hey where did you go come back

heres my real picture

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...hFhYwwLMtGX37g

They call me the sheep dog
        Not falling for it, embed the pic, lets see if you have balls.

Comment

Not falling for it, embed the pic, lets see if you have balls.
          wow is that as advanced as you can get for deception?

Your brain must be 4 inches

Things are not looking good for you, we can deduce that you have at best an average sized penis and now you have low intelligence as well, whats so good about you then? What is your main ability?

Comment

wow is that as advanced as you can get for deception?

Your brain must be 4 inches
            4 inches of solid american brainpower my friend goes a long way. You're an inspiration, I think you have what it takes to be the next Caitlyn Jenner.

Comment

4 inches of solid american brainpower my friend goes a long way. You're an inspiration, I think you have what it takes to be the next Caitlyn Jenner.

found your face book bro

sorry you are too disgusting to type to

Comment

found your face book bro

sorry you are too disgusting to type to
                Alexkid you don't have to be embarrassed of what you look like, or deflect your picture on me. I accept you for the ugly, pen1s loving, inbred, crooked teeth having winner that you are. I bet the ladies over their in Scotland go crazy for you and that cute smile.

You go alexkid

I assume now that brexit happened you're happy as a pig in **** that foreigners wont be able to migrate to your hick part of town and help develop the inbred gene pool. There will be more Alexkids before we know it! Cant wait.

Comment

i see people as being selfish, obnoxious, oblivious, rude and inconsiderate. they also tend to not accept responsibility for their wrong doings. its gotten worse with the social media explosion.

Comment

I find alot of people family included are just a source of stress, and im happier not contacting them or anyone.

The only reason I want to socially interact is to meet women and thats only because I have to do it that way or just casually for lols on the net

I mean im sure there are a few rare ones out there that would improve my life but I dont care much for finding them and I dont think I can find them easily because I believe they are extremely rare, and I dont think im good enough for them either because im selfish
                    Being the glass half full guy like 99% of the time I'd say I hope people aren't selfish...

But being someone that got burned a little I do yes think SOME people can't help but be selfish and greedy assholes that deserve to get theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      i see people as being selfish, obnoxious, oblivious, rude and inconsiderate. they also tend to not accept responsibility for their wrong doings. its gotten worse with the social media explosion.
                      I whole heartedly agree, those fcuking a55holes

Comment

Working...
                      X