Clear All

• Ruben and SR say they would fight for charity

i got all my points on SR by KO

And I'd pay $ to watch

Comment

Comment

They are the charity, nobody is going to pay to watch these bums fight

Comment

I'd pay to see the dads fight! Ruben is the man.

SOMEONE TELL SR's bodyguard (the one with the messed up hair do) to stay the "FK" out of the dad's **** talking. Ruben just hyping the fight up.

And Fighthype trying to start **** too by them instigating them to fight for charity it was fighthype who brought it up.
          Last edited by bose; 05-02-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            And I'd pay $ to watch
            Originally posted by bose View Post
            I'd pay to see the dads fight! Ruben is the man.
            Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post
            They are the charity, nobody is going to pay to watch these bums fight
            except at least these 2 guys...

Comment

Honestly it looks like Ruben is scared now lol I guess he didnt think people would take it this far and is making such a big deal over it. Ruben probably thought its just all shiiiit talking but now it seems like more and more reporter is asking about it and now it seems like Ruben is starting to realized that if he keeps it up he's gonna have to step it up so it seems like he's starting to switch up his words. And before anyone of u says anything I was rooting for Ruben when it first started lol

Comment

ruben is obviously a A loud mouth who doesn't want any part of a street or professional fight...........

"i like to get hit baby i love the pain!!!"

sounds like a bunch of embarrassing boasting.

most guys that I've seen that talked this way are the biggest frauds that you'd ever meet in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Honestly it looks like Ruben is scared now lol I guess he didnt think people would take it this far and is making such a big deal over it. Ruben probably thought its just all shiiiit talking but now it seems like more and more reporter is asking about it and now it seems like Ruben is starting to realized that if he keeps it up he's gonna have to step it up so it seems like he's starting to switch up his words. And before anyone of u says anything I was rooting for Ruben when it first started lol
                  Did you see the second video below the first? Sr. didn't know what to say when fighthype says fight for charity. Lets keep it real they both didn't think this was going to go this far. But i bet you one thing Ruben wont back down.

People are just so used to the Mayweather talking smack that its odd to see anyone else call their bluff and put them in there place it almost seems wrong. They should be paying Ruben extra money for hyping the hell out of this fight.

The Guerreros all the way, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                    Did you see the second video below the first? Sr. didn't know what to say when fighthype says fight for charity. Lets keep it real they both didn't think this was going to go this far. But i bet you one thing Ruben wont back down.

People are just so used to the Mayweather talking smack that its odd to see anyone else call their bluff and put them in there place it almost seems wrong. They should be paying Ruben extra money for hyping the hell out of this fight.

The Guerreros all the way, baby!
                    He didn't understand the dude but as soon as the reporter repeat himself sr didn't hesitate, he straight out said lets do it. As for Ruben he wanna switch up and say I'll do it if they pay me good, wtf?? Pay u?? then when the reporter says do it for a charity then Ruben looks around and comes up with yea if its for a good charity like for cancer patient. Ok??? Now it has to be for good charity?? Thought u wanted to throw down?? Anywhere anytime right??

Comment

Working...
                    X