Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders (RIP) took away a huge chunk of Lennox's what could have been Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Corrie Sanders, and Samuel Peter both hit Wlad with harder shots. . . And he didn't turn into a ragdoll in the fencing position, jabbing the air like a ****** like Lewis did. .

And as you now know, Lewis did not beat the 10 count.
    this pathetic ****** actually brags about being a law student. i would love to know what mickey mouse school this **** went to.

Comment

haha ay im the one having fun taking the piss outta Lewis. . . I don't need to get over anything, becaues Wlad has never been put into full ****** mode by a punch. . . One single punch. LOL.
      Yeah. We know, we know. You've made your ****ing point already.

Comment

Wlad going into labor in his corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxi6...eature=related

dont recall Lewis ever looking like that

Comment

UglyPug....

Helluva contribution to the history section.

Comment

Wlad has 3 unavenged KO losses, including one against a journeyman.

In view of this, I would say Lewis could have even done a chicken dance on top of boxing the air, and still come out a few miles on top of Wlad.

As for the actual fight: there is no way 2000 Wlad keeps Lewis away for 12, which means Lewis gets a KO/TKO win by round 8 at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              UglyPug....

Helluva contribution to the history section.
              hey thanks man! haha very, very few people remember Lewis being a boxer do go into the fencing position (a "knockout" position). I'm sure you're familiar with the fencing position, but here is a brief demonstration:

Basically, it's when you're more knocked out than anybody in the history of knocked-out-ed-ness, as Cedric the Entertainer would say. Hahaha you start jabbing the air like Lewis did. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                Wlad has 3 unavenged KO losses, including one against a journeyman.

In view of this, I would say Lewis could have even done a chicken dance on top of boxing the air, and still come out a few miles on top of Wlad.

As for the actual fight: there is no way 2000 Wlad keeps Lewis away for 12, which means Lewis gets a KO/TKO win by round 8 at the latest.

No he doesn't - he avenged the Brewster loss. And Vitali avenged the Sanders loss before he got a chance too.

I don't care about resume's, I just know stylistically, from a head to head stance, Wladimir has the edge on Lewis in a lot of areas.

Comment

He only went after Brewster after he'd been in the hospital for 9 months and hadn't fought or done anything for 15 months overall

He was cowering away the two years Brewster held that belt

He *****ed out against Sanders and let his brother fight his battles, the mark of a true coward

And lets not forget Puritty

Comment

No he doesn't - he avenged the Brewster loss. And Vitali avenged the Sanders loss before he got a chance too.

I don't care about resume's, I just know stylistically, from a head to head stance, Wladimir has the edge on Lewis in a lot of areas.
                    Right he has two. LL has 0

The fact that his big brother saved his chin from another sparking against Sanders does not count for avenging a loss, you know?

You have been spamming the board for days now about the Lewis stoppage, how the f... can you claim you do not care about resumes, you clown?

Comment

Pug....

Not sure how the way Lewis lands when KO'd makes Wlad superior to him.

What may truly matter is that Lewis wasn't stopped as much, avenged all of his losses, and was simply the better fighter.

Wlad would never have avenged his loss to Sanders. He looked downright clueless and awful trying to deal with Sanders' southpaw left and the speed in which it was delivered. Wlad has never had any kind of head movement so that big dome would always be a sitting duck for the Sanders' power.....and the most important factor is that Wlad is a very tense guy- and he would be doubly stiff and tight going up against Sanders again. This would result in his fragile chin becoming all the more fragile.
                      Last edited by jabsRstiff; 11-15-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X