Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hell with Pacquiao, he was given a chance by Floyd and he blew it....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hell with Pacquiao, he was given a chance by Floyd and he blew it....

....Seriously speaking, who buys this ****ty logic. Floyd's reason for not agreeing to fight PAC is this? this is nuthuggery to the extreme...

Delete thread Reed

Comment

floyds fans have an odd fixation with him, they defend him like he saved their lives or something.

the new excuses ive been hearing lately

"if he wants to take a vacation, let him" (even though he came off a 2 year retirement and only fights once a year)

"its the lawsuit, mannys upholding the fight"

"roger might go to jail, cant fight without him"

"all roads lead to floyd mayweather" - this one makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post

Delete thread Reed
        I know, right?

Comment

Don't forget about Tax Time, and not wanting to make to much money this year.

Comment

People who like Manny ( i like him too by the way ) have to think about Bob Arums history of manipulating the sport of boxing and his monopoly of getting the most revenue out of an event. That man is a lier and a bad example related to this sport of boxing which all of us love.
            Manny could be honest clean or whatever i would agree to that but Bob Arum is not obviously. And talking about Pretty boy no one has the right to call him anything because he hasnt even said anything about this highly anticipated november 13's VIRTUAL BOUT.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
              People who like Manny ( i like him too by the way ) have to think about Bob Arums history of manipulating the sport of boxing and his monopoly of getting the most revenue out of an event. That man is a lier and a bad example related to this sport of boxing which all of us love.
              Manny could be honest clean or whatever i would agree to that but Bob Arum is not obviously. And talking about Pretty boy no one has the right to call him anything because he hasnt even said anything about this highly anticipated november 13's VIRTUAL BOUT.
              stop blaming arum.....all floyd needs to do is agree or disagree to fight..thats the bottomline!

Comment

when floyd was born the doctor said, this baby has his daddys face but has his mothers genitalia aka a vagina

Comment

Originally posted by sunnylad View Post

Arum's a nobhead. But him and Pac have said far too much over recent time, and now with the countdown on the website, some sort of negotiations must be going on.

All Floyd has to say is that this is all bull**** and there are no negotiations, and everyone would believe him due to what happened last time. But he hasn't. So something is clearly going on.

So if Floyd doesn't want the fight, just say so. Boxing needs to move on if it's not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X