X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lukaku is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Chelsea have sold £500 million worth of players since 2014 apparently. And have won two league titles in that time.

Wild.

I'd take Lukaku and De Bruyne back like, but still. They do seem incompetent at board-level but the results say otherwise. Shame financial fair play isn't really enforced.

Chelsea are the status quo. Pulled that draw-bridge up behind us sweetly.
      I'd take Aguero.. Lukaku and Morata over him currently.. idk who Spurs played last night but this CSKA side is legit the worse team United have played this season

Also what the hell is that Chelsea kit

Comment

• juve are again with midfield crisis, only matuidi, sturaro and young bentacur fit enough to play. shame on pjanic got last minute muscle injury, he was really on fire this season.

higuain need to get his mojo back, can't rely only on dybala to score goals.

Comment

• David Luiz is one stupid fella.

Can't believe he done that.

If he gets sent off in the 2nd half I reckon his season might actually be over. He'll have a month of bans and he'll never get in over both Rudiger and Christiansen if they play well. Not with a straight red, a silly penalty, and another sending off hanging over him.

I'd take him off now tbh.

Lukaku is unreal. But is he getting even bigger?

He must legit be about 15 and half stone. I can't think of a bigger footballer

Comment

• too predictable from juve, losing 3 world class midfielder in marchisio, khedira and pjanic really cost juve the creativity of their game.

Comment

• also dybala playing like ****, he should pull back more helping to link the midfield, with that maybe he wont get surrounded much.

Comment

• okay... higuain is on

Comment

• fck!!! mandzukic is so fcking dull. wtf with that weak header?!

Comment

• Higuain!!!!!

1-0 for juve, Good job allegri

Comment

• I think PSG are gonna legit buy the champions league this year.. this mppape kid is destroying barca

Comment

Working...
                      X