Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mark Mcgwire isnt getting into the hall of fame A-Rod should lose his MVP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mark Mcgwire isnt getting into the hall of fame A-Rod should lose his MVP

Mark Mcgwire has over 500 home runs and and has the 2nd most home runs for a season and he gets caught with steroids and the kind he was using werent even banned by the MLB.

Now A-rod gets caught with steroids and he might not even be getting suspended.

MLB has got to grow some balls and strip A-rod of his 2003 AL mvp

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
    Mark Mcgwire has over 500 home runs and and has the 2nd most home runs for a season and he gets caught with steroids and the kind he was using werent even banned by the MLB.

Now A-rod gets caught with steroids and he might not even be getting suspended.

MLB has got to grow some balls and strip A-rod of his 2003 AL mvp
    phillies can **** off. they were lucky against the mets.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      phillies can **** off. they were lucky against the mets.
      its safe to say that after the last two seasons the mets are the phillies *****

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
        its safe to say that after the last two seasons the mets are the phillies *****
        not in an eternity. the phillies are ****ed!because the mets pitching rotation is going to look even better. not to mention jerry manuel would be there managing since day 1!

Comment

I don't think anyone would notice if all of the MLB parks across the country suddenly exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
            not in an eternity. the phillies are ****ed!because the mets pitching rotation is going to look even better. not to mention jerry manuel would be there managing since day 1!
            the mets keep throwing money at pitchers but the pitchers arent holdin up their end of the bargain.

I wouldnt be suprised to see a repeat of last year

Comment

mcgwire doesnt have hall of fame numbers, def not first ballot...

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                mcgwire doesnt have hall of fame numbers, def not first ballot...
                Rice didn't exactly have HOF numbers either but they let him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                  I don't think anyone would notice if all of the MLB parks across the country suddenly exploded.
                  I would man. I love baseball and if that happened I might off myself.

Comment

nope.****em all.they should all get banned for life.that's the only way for the sport to retain it's integrity.i would allow pete rose though.just ban his ass from being involved in anything other than hof ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                    X