Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Filip Hrgovic beat all the top 10 HW's right now already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Vlad Sirenko is the one to be weary of . Hes going to make all these other guys look frail come 2019 . As long as he listens to Ali Bashir none of these other eastern fighters can compare .
    Thanks! I'll look him up and delve into it. Need to see some of his fights first.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Lol, no. Phaggots.

Unless Hrgovic has improved dramatically there is no way he'll dominate the division losing to or even being evenly matched with RoboJoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        Thanks! I'll look him up and delve into it. Need to see some of his fights first.
        Hes only had 4 ,hes trained under Stewards protege Ali Bashir the guy who Klitchko was SUPPOSSED to have as his head trainer . Bashir is going to turn this guy into Klitchko plus . Devastating body pucher and great timing with brutally heavy hands . Give him about 10 fights in till everyone starts spreading the word to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Yoka was beneficiary to several sketchy decisions in the ams.

Not that he was blasted about by Hrgovic or anything, but it was tough to give it to the Frenchman, yet he got it every time.

Joyce also imo should have beaten Yoka at the Olympics.
          I had Hrgovic beating Yoka at the world amateur championships I think it was. I thought Yoka edged Joyce though tbh. It was a close fight although Joyce outworked him the quality shots came from Yoka IMO

Comment

Everyone’s trying to find the next heavyweight great. Truth is there isn’t one...
            The division is WEAK AF.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Everyone’s trying to find the next heavyweight great. Truth is there isn’t one...
                The division is WEAK AF.
                I kinda agree. Wlad way past his prime when Tyson Fury fought him, let alone when he went life and death with AJ. If a fit Tyson Fury ever comes back, he will become the champion again - but other than that the division is pretty damn weak.

I will say this though - it just makes Wlad look so much better and HoF worthy once you consider what he was able to do and then STILL do against the modern best in old age. I have a newfound appreciation for him now

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  I kinda agree. Wlad way past his prime when Tyson Fury fought him, let alone when he went life and death with AJ. If a fit Tyson Fury ever comes back, he will become the champion again - but other than that the division is pretty damn weak.

I will say this though - it just makes Wlad look so much better and HoF worthy once you consider what he was able to do and then STILL do against the modern best in old age. I have a newfound appreciation for him now
                  I’ve always rated Wlad pretty highly, he had flaws but you could always see he was a quality HW as was Vitali. Completely agree on Fury the only elite HW in terms of skill and ability out of this current crop. However, I worry he may never get back to the level he was at that night in Düsseldorf due to the damage he’s done to his body and career these past 2 years whilst he’s been inactive

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Hes only had 4 ,hes trained under Stewards protege Ali Bashir the guy who Klitchko was SUPPOSSED to have as his head trainer . Bashir is going to turn this guy into Klitchko plus . Devastating body pucher and great timing with brutally heavy hands . Give him about 10 fights in till everyone starts spreading the word to avoid him.
                    He resembles Alexander Povetkin more but I definitely see the potential in him to become a champ in the future. Would love to see him in the mix with the likes of Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, Joseph Parker and some of the other top heavyweights today.

Comment

Working...
                    X