Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury the weakest puncher pound for pound of the last 4 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You should feel like a moron kid ,your basically number one on the forum neck anf neck with that other ****** Kushkin the 10 yr old who watches cartoons but posts about boxing . lol

The main thing you and dumbium have in common is both your boxing IQ's comes to a hault after Tyson Fury and in your case Wlad Klitchko ,though he SEEMS to slightly put together some valued points unlike you.

You even attacked Furys family of NON boxing related off beat matters long after the fight and couldn't let it go bc you were lost on here without a Klitchko to talk about and unlike you who doesn't have the brain power to dissect other fighters ,you continued on your idiot rants when Joshua was up next ,think about it dummy ?

Do you really want to go back to that Klitchko vs Fury thread bc i revisited that not long ago and in just about that over 600 page thread you basically posted in every pg like a spastic that you are , you sounded like a complete moron filled with illogical rants that even the Klitchko supporters started feeling embarrassed ,myself included

You already exposed just actually how limited you truly are even WHEN it involves Klitchko because Parker is better offensively .....right ?
    Present Parker is more dangerous than present Klitschko at forty one. I don’t see many contesting that bar yourself, but hey why break the habit now you’re amusing all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Present Parker is more dangerous than present Klitschko at forty one. I don’t see many contesting that bar yourself, but hey why break the habit now you’re amusing all of us.

If Parker fought Klitchko NEXT who wins ? A poll i put up awhile ago AFTER he fought Joshua !

Only TWO ppl voted for Parker and thats bc one is a ******ed fanboy (we know who that is ) ....lol

So no , moron ONLY you really think Parker is more DANGEROUS than Klitchko and thats bc ...YDKSAB !

KLITCHKO

AD86, Assteroid Field, Baltimore, BoxingFan85, cal202, juggernaut666, NahMean, Redd Foxx, redmish, Ryan8777, Simurgh, Vegemil

12 / 85.71%

PARKER

jas, mlac

2 / 15%

If we did another only rejects like you would vote for Parker !
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-08-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        we all know your a casual soccer fan who got into boxing when you saw AJ tense his bicep.
        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          If Parker fought Klitchko NEXT who wins ? A poll i put up awhile ago AFTER he fought Joshua !

Only TWO ppl voted for Parker and thats bc one is a ******ed fanboy (we know who that is ) ....lol

So no , moron ONLY you really think Parker is more DANGEROUS than Klitchko and thats bc ...YDKSAB !

KLITCHKO

AD86, Assteroid Field, Baltimore, BoxingFan85, cal202, juggernaut666, NahMean, Redd Foxx, redmish, Ryan8777, Simurgh, Vegemil

12 / 85.71%

PARKER

jas, mlac

2 / 15%

If we did another only rejects like you would vote for Parker !
          To prove a point I don’t really need to reiterate something over again but when you’re calling me a moron and posing a question I never stated then I feel compelled to answer for myself, I said Parker is more dangerous for the simple fact he throws more, not who would win between Klitschko and Joshua, that said I actually think Klitschko could potentially beat Parker I wouldn’t bank on it because after having seen the Klitschko versus Joshua I’d lean towards Parker to win.

Look at the punch output, accuracy currently of both. Look at reflexes and timing of the Klitschko we just saw, poll it now or I will in fact when I get time this weekend I’ll post it up myself we’re gonna put this to bed and in the process debate it.

What it you feel you’re ‘owning’ ? If you can’t see the low regard in which you’re held on this forum I’ll poll that too just so you can see it in bold. You’re an imbecile, do I need to define the meaning of imbecile to get my point across or you understand of what an imbecile is ? You can dispute it all you like but the fact remains you reiterate it each day to the rest of NSB, that’s some achievement and you certainly deserve credit there. That I will give you.

I have actually begun to enjoy our exchanges, when I’ve had a tough day at work or whenever I’m feeling down recently I’ve began to realise things could be much worse. I thank yourself for all that, you’re somewhat inspiring.

Comment

Working...
          X