X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    They won again with a late goal.

I think you can give them the trophy now
    yep two on the trot the fal ladys singin' there the best team to watch , and deserve it . still think the pool going forward are better

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Waaa?

Haven't seen it since but it looked like he obviously meant it to me.
      You can't mean to pass it back to someone when you are 6 yards out like that..

I think he just miscontrolled it.

Comment

• Obvious miscontrol.

Comment

• I can see City going on a bad spell once United destroy them.. they have been supe4 lucky with bias refs and last min wins of late..

Only hope for them is Pogba is now injured.. the guy is so good atm it would have been a guaranteed win.. expect to see a dodgy ref call if United are ahead late on tho

Comment

• Atletico move the ball sooooooo slowly.

They were a top side but now they are probably the most boring side in the game. They were the Bernard Hopkin of football but I dunno who they are now. One of those mma fighters that tackle the other lad to the floor and lie on top of them doing **** all.

I can see Simeone at Chelsea but I am not sure I want to watch that sort of style week in and week out. Life's a bit too short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Atletico move the ball sooooooo slowly.

They were a top side but now they are probably the most boring side in the game. They were the Bernard Hopkin of football but I dunno who they are now. One of those mma fighters that tackle the other lad to the floor and lie on top of them doing **** all.

I can see Simeone at Chelsea but I am not sure I want to watch that sort of style week in and week out. Life's a bit too short.
              More Junior Witter than Hopkins right now?.

Comment

• Atletico always played like this only difference is they're missing prolific striker like Falcao in his prime , Griezmann can't lead the line and has been very inconsistent.
                Really stupid of them to haggle all summer and still pay Chelsea the asking price for Costa

They still haven't lost a game in all competition since losing to Chelsea at home
                Last edited by Phenom; 12-05-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Chelsea need better wingbacks it's been obvious since last year they will need to do like City and pay over £100M for 2 players

Comment

• This tournament wont miss Atletico tbh.

Boring as hell. Nearly got a cheap, undeserved win there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      More Junior Witter than Hopkins right now?.
                      Witter's a good shout.

Or Tyrone 'Night' Nurse

Comment

Working...
                      X