No announcement yet.

The anthony Joshua ppv Boycott thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Sure. I'm all for it. Then again I haven't paid for a PPV event in 3 years now. Good ol' IPTV subscriptions.

Yes! This Basically! Who the hell still uses streams when you can pay $15-$25usd a month and get all the PPV in Full HD with no Buffering

Majority of the internet fans don't buy PPV's anyway. I doubt this effects AJ in anyway! Give it a few more days and this won't even be a topic anymore. Reason why despite the hate on the internet all of the supposed Boycotts Against Mayweather always FAILED because most of the complainers on the internet don't buy PPV's anyway

Comment

I'll root for him over Wilder because he hasn't been known to beat up and choke out women.

I'll root for him over Fury because he hasn't made hateful comments about others lifestyles or beliefs.

I guess the rest sure I'll go for the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Gained a fan from me. My people have been oppressed for years.

Black Power *raises fist*

sit yo ass down,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          sit yo ass down,,,,,

#SuperiorRacePride

Comment

I've watched his past few fights on Stream Hunter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I'll root for him over Wilder because he hasn't been known to beat up and choke out women.

I'll root for him over Fury because he hasn't made hateful comments about others lifestyles or beliefs.

I guess the rest sure I'll go for the other guy.
              I bet there were no boycott threads when Toney and Hopkins said they would never lose to WHITE BOYS bc they are inferior either ?

This forum is so lame at times im shocked they didn't do this thread when many were in a uproar bc Joshua cursed at Fury ?

One of the dumbest forums littered with dummies for sure . Attack the guy addressing another black guy who was trolling him since 2014 over the guy ( Wilder who actually ATTACKED a race which is a racist ACT ) who called an entire country racist and continues to address the white man as the enemies of the black american ? COUPLED with as you said known acts of violence ? They now back THIS guy ????

Well at least i'll TRULY get to see who the dummies are who come on this thread @ FACTS !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-18-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                I bet there were no boycott threads when Toney and Hopkins said they would never lose to WHITE BOYS bc they are inferior either ?

This forum is so lame at times im shocked they didn't do this thread when many were in a uproar bc Joshua cursed at Fury ?

One of the dumbest forums littered with dummies for sure . Attack the guy addressing another black guy who was trolling him since 2014 over the guy ( Wilder who actually ATTACKED a race which is a racist ACT ) who called an entire country racist and continues to address the white man as the enemies of the black american ? COUPLED with as you said known acts of violence ? They now back THIS guy ????

Well at least i'll TRULY get to see who the dummies are who come on this thread @ FACTS !
                Did they have a massive white fan base? I'm gonna be honest with you guy. You sounding ******ed right now

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                  I'm what you call a noob. I don't know how to get a proper reliable IP TV so I pay. Only fights like tonight's on Bounce I've got to stream.
                  That is great that helps keep the sport alive so I'm not bashing anybody who still pay for Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Kings of Egypt stand up ✊

HahHahahahahahahahHHah hahahahahah

Comment

Is this Racist Joshua thing even for real? I mean I keep seeing thread after thread about Joshua being racist without a SINGLE quote of what he actually said.

Do yawl even know or did you hear a rumour and run with it?

Comment

Working...
                      X