No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Hopes Mikey Garcia Deal Can Get Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Jorge you're not gonna win Bruh lol but hey dare to be great!!
    Thats what it is all about!! Losing to other top fighter is no shame and it SHOULD not put him back at all.Just the opposite even loser gains in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I think this is going down at last! Props to Linares and Garcia for handling this like gentlemen! Stay in contact, and pressure the promoters!
      Could not agree more!!

Comment

Gotta respect Jorge here. He's tired of fighting random UK bums/hype jobs.

He gave an interview a while back with his wife (on Elie's page?) where he seemed dead serious about fighting Mikey. I guess he wasn't bull****ting.

Comment

Mikey Garcia has Golden Boy over a barrel and he knows it

With Mikey as the WBC champion, Easter Jr as the IBF champion, and the WBO title will likely be settled with Ray Beltran vs the Commey/Abreev winner (if Beltran wins, Top Rank sticks in house; Commey is with DiBella, which makes a full unification easy if that's something that Mikey wants).

What fight is there for Linares if he can't fight Mikey Garcia, especially with Flanagan going to 140lbs?

Mikey wants the fight, but if Golden Boy keeps with the nonsense, Linares loses the WBC belt and is left without a single fight that was possible that would have interest from HBO (he could fight Luke Campbell again, but that'd likely mean heading back to the UK to fight again).

Comment

Make it happen already. It's in both best interests. Winner fights Lomachenko

Comment

The moment Mikey touches that glass chin, it's over

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                The moment Mikey touches that glass chin, it's over
                Linares dont have a glass chin dumbass. Glass chin and durability are two different things.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight in 2018.

Comment

Linares got no chin.

Comment

If Golden boy would stop with their outrageous demands then this fight would happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X