Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach accepts Mikey Garcia's challenge. Wants Pac to face him next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone see that video of Mikey knocking out a 200lbs+ HATER at the RGBA... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Anyone see that video of Mikey knocking out a 200lbs+ HATER at the RGBA... lol
      Lol, what's that about? Someone please post.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        If that was your point, you pretty much achieved the opposite. I love Manny, but there comes a time in every man's career and Pac is on borrowed time right now. That's why he's fighting the types of guys he's fighting.
        he's fighting the guys he's fighting because he's under TR. who else can he fight from TR that he hasnt fought yet? why do you act like he was fighting guys from GB, guys under al haymon, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          he's fighting the guys he's fighting because he's under TR. who else can he fight from TR that he hasnt fought yet? why do you act like he was fighting guys from GB, guys under al haymon, etc.?
          ^That is just pathetic. If that's how you feel, then he's bending over and spreading his cheeks for uncle Bob. How does that make it any better? It makes him sound like a little bytch for letting his career be managed like that when when he wants to fight top guys.

Personally, I don't think he wants to fight top guys and I'm ok with that. Manny is pushing it by staying around. I don't think he has anything left to prove and if he wants to fight Jeff Horns because he can't let go, that's ok. It's better than going down the RJJ path.

Don't be under the delusion that Pac is still the guy he was years ago. I'm a Pac fan, but I'm not going to pretend he's immortal. He already showed us he's declining when he got gunshy against Mayweather.

Comment

Hey lil fan boy..BM nutgaggerD or whatever your name is... Dont inbox me tears and racial slurs cuz your Bitvh azz can't take the truth

I expect an atg to fight some one with a pulse....you same botches whined about money fighting a friggin former champion in Berto... A former WELTER champion.... This mfer fight a no name next n Mikey is a lightweight....fight horn then a top ww next or retire

Tired of Bob milking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              ^That is just pathetic. If that's how you feel, then he's bending over and spreading his cheeks for uncle Bob. How does that make it any better? It makes him sound like a little bytch for letting his career be managed like that when when he wants to fight top guys.

Personally, I don't think he wants to fight top guys and I'm ok with that. Manny is pushing it by staying around. I don't think he has anything left to prove and if he wants to fight Jeff Horns because he can't let go, that's ok. It's better than going down the RJJ path.

Don't be under the delusion that Pac is still the guy he was years ago. I'm a Pac fan, but I'm not going to pretend he's immortal. He already showed us he's declining when he got gunshy against Mayweather.
              did you just started watching boxing? its always been like this. TR guys fight each other for the most part. why act like pac was fighting guys from other promotional company before?

and im not delusional to think that manny is still the same fighter he was 6-7 years ago, i know that he's way past his prime, im just letting you know that mikey is not knocking him out, and you wanna talk about me being delusional?

Comment

Working...
              X