Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Shows That Millenials Are The Gayest Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how ****sexuality will be perceived after a couple generations without taboo edginess, just being common and mundane.

Hippies into free love and open relationships were portrayed as daring and revolutionary for a few years... Now we just associate people living that lifestyle with herpes, low income areas and ugly genital piercings.

Will the left still consider ****s magical creatures in a generation or will they go back to being pervs into butthole?

That's the double-edged sword of public acceptance. The mysticism is gone. People just see you for what you are.
    Last edited by ////; 03-29-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Meh, nothing is really changing. People are more willing to disclose their sexuality when they know people will be accepting of it. If the country got more uptight about sexuality, fewer people would admit they were gay/bisexual etc.

But even if they was definitive evidence of them getting gayer, it wouldn't evoke a positive or negative reaction from me.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-29-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Of course now gays are more open they are bombarding our tv adds, movies, shows with gay propaganda and what's worst is even our kids shows................

So if u don't want ur son turn out to love bbc, turn off that Disney channel

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...eneration.html

Sdiablo14 is probably very pleased with this information. I'm willing to go out on a limb and predict that the generation which will follow the millennials will be even gayer.
          Why would I be?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...eneration.html

Sdiablo14 is probably very pleased with this information. I'm willing to go out on a limb and predict that the generation which will follow the millennials will be even gayer.
            Why you always **** up my name?

Comment

Being gay or some made up gender is the only way they can think of to be interesting or unique. They never tried actually thinking for themselves and developing a personality.

Zaroku is right too, I feel bad for girls of this generation. So few men around. Japan is worse off than the West in that regard though.

Comment

Embrace FEMDOMS and vehement cuckery . Take it up da butt

Comment

Working...
                X