• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    What happened to Edward's hot Wife. The only good looking Fray daughter
    I was looking for her too.

Comment

• Arya had the most interesting scenes IMO, wonder where this is going.

Sam is lame.

Coldhands/Benjen finally shows up. Crazy how Bran has become one of the most interesting/pivotal parts of the show.

I really liked that shot of Jamie riding his horse up to confront the High Sparrow, cinematography was stunning.

Dany is so annoying and almost cheesy, I'm sick of her.

Overall, a solid episode that moved the storylines further. It wasn't action packed or shocking like some of the previous ones so inb4 "booooring."

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        What happened to Edward's hot Wife. The only good looking Fray daughter
        I think you mean Edmure Tully.

Comment

• The most boring episode yet of season 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            Samwell's father is a ****
            You already saw it in Cali?

Comment

• Solid ep. Daneyris still boring as Fuk lol at that ending. Maybe she'll finally start to pick it up. Woulda been a really good ep if it ended with arya fighting. Soon

Comment

• Arya's eyebrows bug the **** out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  The best scene was those 15 seconds of brans flashback. Finally we saw aerys Targaryen
                  I know, I had to rewatch that s*it. We finally get a glimpse of Jaime stabbing the guy. Well at 2 seconds of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Arya had the most interesting scenes IMO, wonder where this is going.

Sam is lame.

Coldhands/Benjen finally shows up. Crazy how Bran has become one of the most interesting/pivotal parts of the show.

I really liked that shot of Jamie riding his horse up to confront the High Sparrow, cinematography was stunning.

Dany is so annoying and almost cheesy, I'm sick of her.

Overall, a solid episode that moved the storylines further. It wasn't action packed or shocking like some of the previous ones so inb4 "booooring."
                    Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Solid ep. Daneyris still boring as Fuk lol at that ending. Maybe she'll finally start to pick it up. Woulda been a really good ep if it ended with arya fighting. Soon

I remember when all armies were joining rob stark calling him the king of the North. The show writers are setting up Danerys for a huge fall. Euron Greyjoy might kill her for not taking his c0ck. He would then get killed by her army.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      I know, I had to rewatch that s*it. We finally get a glimpse of Jaime stabbing the guy. Well at 2 seconds of it.
                      I didn't see the stabbing

Comment

Working...
                      X