Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO SICK!!! Beatboxing MJ from the ground up (The way you make me feel)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Its the industry. How she will be snapped up by a record label, dipped in the same huge bucket of glitzy celebrity vomit that all other pop stars have, and slapped on the front cover of a gossip magazine. Maybe sharing the cover with a close up of a Kardashian pimple.
    The talent that she has buried beneath the goop of paparazzi spunk, and if she is lucky enough to reach the stalker level of stardom, she will get abused on Twitter, have a sex tape, pop into rehab until no one cares and sink into obscurity, making way for the next big star.
    Its all just reality **** at the end of the day.
    aaaaaah you one of "those" people........im more of a live and let live type of kat....if someone is on the come up im more like...get yours brah! true story

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      aaaaaah you one of "those" people........im more of a live and let live type of kat....if someone is on the come up im more like...get yours brah! true story
      I just see the predictable gangbang that success brings to these young talents.
      Right now its all "isnt she talented!" but after her first music video it will be "dat a$$!"
      Music industry fiends are only listening out for the sound chi-ching.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        I just see the predictable gangbang that success brings to these young talents.
        Right now its all "isnt she talented!" but after her first music video it will be "dat a$$!"
        Music industry fiends are only listening out for the sound chi-ching.
        that I can not argue with...............

Comment

Working...
        X