No announcement yet.

Lomachenko takes Rigo to School highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko takes Rigo to School highlights

One thing i noticed some said Loma misses punches when he fought Sosa and Marriaga when they bent down to the waist and Rigo would make him pay, well he was the same as the rest. Loma out boxed him and overwhelmed him they don't want to get out of there defensive shells.

Welcome to High Tech university, Hit and don't be hit.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      One thing i noticed some said Loma misses punches when he fought Sosa and Marriaga when they bent down to the waist and Rigo would make him pay, well he was the same as the rest. Loma out boxed him and overwhelmed him they don't want to get out of there defensive shells.
      Not sure about Sosa, but in one of his Russian interviews Lomachenko said he figured out Marriaga in the first round and didn't want to beat him bad, said he felt sorry for the guy and that he basically carried him. It seems like he wasn't using his full potential in these fights but he was at the top of his game against Rigo
      Last edited by g27region; 12-11-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Not sure about Sosa, but in one of his Russian interviews Lomachenko said he figured out Marriaga in the first round and didn't want to beat him bad, said he felt sorry for the guy and that he basically carried him. It seems like he wasn't using his full potential in these fights but he was at the top of his game against Rigo
        Really? He seemed like he wanted to take him out lol.

Comment

Amazing video... I've watched it in Instagram.

A lot of things went unnoticed on TV.
          Last edited by oscar9992; 12-11-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Im still in awe. He just toyed with Rigo. I mean rigo looked lost, thats a guy that has seen it all. Its insane to see a master boxer like rigo made to look like a bum.

Loma is the epitome of boxing. Hit and not get hit. Dude is right in your grill and you cant hit him, while he is moving side to side and hitting you.

**** is just amazing to watch

Comment

Size difference aside, Lomachenko just looked the far more skilled fighter but in truth, you can't really put the size different aside, it all ties in.

I think Rigo himself is very talented but never been sold on him as an elite fighter in the pro ranks. I think he probably entered the pro game too late anyway for a fighter of that size. He's 37 now, 37 for a fighter down at 122-126 is ancient. They're usually finished by early 30's. There's no way Rigondeaux can even be close to prime in my opinion.

I'm a Loma fan and he should get credit, he's clearly exceptional but Rigondeaux is a small fighter and very old fighter for that size.
              Last edited by TheBigLug; 12-11-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Size difference aside, Lomachenko just looked the far more skilled fighter but in truth, you can't really put the size different aside, it all ties in.

I think Rigo himself is very talented but never been sold on him as an elite fighter in the pro ranks. I think he probably entered the pro game too late anyway for a fighter of that size. He's 37 now, 37 for a fighter down at 122-126 is ancient. They're usually finished by early 30's. There's no way Rigondeaux can even be close to prime in my opinion.

I'm a Loma fan and he should get credit, he's clearly exceptional but Rigondeaux is a small fighter and very old fighter for that size.
                Its really simple when you break it down and yet Rigo thought he was this invincible boxer he and his team were arrogant enough to think jumping up to fight Loma was no big deal saying things like hes gonna beat the **** outta him and Nonito was a harder challenge. Reality really set in for Rigo and he might be mentally broken from all this.

Comment

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. Uploaded by Cicilio Flores.

Comment

Before fight: Age and size does not matter. Rigo is too skilled and too fast and too smart. He's gonna counter Loma all night, expose him and break his jaw...

After the OWNAGE: Rigo is a tiny old cripple now, he never stood a chance...

Comment

Working...
                    X