Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to fellow Mayweather fans who have already annointed Spence as next king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    the classic jeff lacy comparison again... brook fought 1 good person in 10 years and you all act like hes the king of 147 so wtf.
    Outside of Chris Eubank, who had Calzaghe beaten before he fought Spence's fellow failed Olympian Lacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You look like the off spring of a mexican Donkey show.

Deport this b*tch.
      My, my. Hasn't somebody lost their temper.

You triggered by Mayweather's IV use?

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        Outside of Porter, who in the hell has Brook beaten?
        gavin- same level as bundu. senchenko- same level as algieri. he gave golovkin his toughest fight. that porter win ****s on anything spence has done. compare porters performance against thurman to garcias, that shows the level porter is at. porter was also heavily hyped before he fought brook, people on here try and pretend he wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          gavin- same level as bundu. senchenko- same level as algieri. he gave golovkin his toughest fight. that porter win ****s on anything spence has done. compare porters performance against thurman to garcias, that shows the level porter is at. porter was also heavily hyped before he fought brook, people on here try and pretend he wasnt.
          1. you werent even a member of this site when porter fought brook, stop acting like you know he was hyped

2. not sure why youre proud of kell getting his face broken.. gave him his toughest fight? give me a break

your triangle theories are shlt, and senchenko never beat anyone as good as provodnikov lol wtf. Just cause you say something doesnt make it true

like i said, brook has been a pro for 10 years, one good win yet youre upset that people think spence is just as good in half the time

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            A new troll,alt.....
            That's that silly **** Super Hans from ESB...

Comment

why are you guys hyping brook up for? this will just give them more ammo when spence beats brook lol. brook aint chit.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                1. you werent even a member of this site when porter fought brook, stop acting like you know he was hyped

2. not sure why youre proud of kell getting his face broken.. gave him his toughest fight? give me a break

your triangle theories are shlt, and senchenko never beat anyone as good as provodnikov lol wtf. Just cause you say something doesnt make it true

like i said, brook has been a pro for 10 years, one good win yet youre upset that people think spence is just as good in half the time
                he beat ricky hatton, have you heard of him? im not upset just frustrated by how stupid boxing fans are. you dont learn your lessons, just keep hyping these undefeated yanks and then disown them when they lose. russell, porter, broner, j-rock in recent years. youll do the same with spence, can see crawford suddenly getting a lot more hardcore fans after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  why are you guys hyping brook up for? this will just give them more ammo when spence beats brook lol. brook aint chit.
                  If Brook ain't chit.... Manny would have fought him already.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                    My, my. Hasn't somebody lost their temper.

You triggered by Mayweather's IV use?
                    You started this thread chola....you're the one "triggered"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      he beat ricky hatton, have you heard of him? im not upset just frustrated by how stupid boxing fans are. you dont learn your lessons, just keep hyping these undefeated yanks and then disown them when they lose. russell, porter, broner, j-rock in recent years. youll do the same with spence, can see crawford suddenly getting a lot more hardcore fans after that fight.
                      again, you werent even a member of the site stop making things up.. youre frustrated because people have high hopes for a prospect? you and other brook boys say "why is he in so many pfp lists" yet the only one you can name is teddy fuking atlas every time i ask for proof

Comment

Working...
                      X