Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best right hooks by an active southpaw??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best right hooks by an active southpaw??

i got pac and juanma.............neck to neck................

right now gotta go with Pac although JuanMa had a killer streak with his right hook a year or two ago

good choices.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
      right now gotta go with Pac although JuanMa had a killer streak with his right hook a year or two ago
      pac is an obvious choice.......................juanma is a thing of beauty..............that punch will drop concepcion.............................

Comment

Comment

figueroa???.....................

Comment

yea man those were the only 2 punches JuanMa threw in the whole fight.

Comment

JuanMa's right hook is nice. The hooks he used to make Penalosa quit were impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                JuanMa's right hook is nice. The hooks he used to make Penalosa quit were impressive.
                i saw what you did there....................lol.............but it was one hell of a hook.....................

Comment

JuanMa, Pacquiao, obviously. But what about Urango? He's not that great, but that right hook could knock out a horse.

Comment

Valero has a pretty sick right hook, but he is currently getting eaten by worms so, I will say Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X