Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Correctional officers get more action than most real cops

Believe it or not

They just don't involve guns, aside from the occasional tower guy who has to take a guy out.

Handling hardened criminals is quite stressful and dangerous.

Assaults on cos daily. Might not be guns but getting stabbed is no fun.
    and isnt the inmate to co % 10 to 1 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      10 to 1 is conservative

Not all prison guards will be guard duty at once.

And not all at the same place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        10 to 1 is conservative

Not all prison guards will be guard duty at once.

And not all at the same place.
        and they deal with people who dont have anything to lose. fnck that. cops arrest dudes and co's have to live with them

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          You do know a Jury of his peers found him not guilty right? Do you know why that is?
          Exactly what I said:

The investigating detective:

The investigator also noted that there was nothing, based on the evidence, that should have stopped the officers on the scene from handcuffing Shaver while he was on the floor.
          https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-daniel-shaver

There you go, you read it from me first, telling you as a CO, now you read the investigating detective also felt the same way.

And btw, your "pro" police officer that you're defending, had already been fired even before this.

Brailsford, a two-year veteran of the Mesa police force, was previously fired for department policy violations, including unsatisfactory performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Tecnically, he didnt follow directions. It looked like he had an itch and wanted to scratch it or his pants were falling off and he tried to pull it up.

Fkin dumbazz. Cop is innocent in this one.

I dont get these people. Just do exactly what the cop asks, its not hard.

I love watching these kinda shooting videos.
            You are mentally disturbed

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Exactly what I said:

The investigating detective:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-daniel-shaver

There you go, you read it from me first, telling you as a CO, now you read the investigating detective also felt the same way.

And btw, your "pro" police officer that you're defending, had already been fired even before this.
              CO? cuidate alla 'dentro Kev. bendiciones bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                You do know a Jury of his peers found him not guilty right? Do you know why that is?
                Racism and corruption

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

In my institution you supervise your unit by yourself, it's like 220-255 inmates per unit with 1 backup unit officer who stays around the area (not exactly inside the unit), whose sole job is to aide you with anything you need help with. Neither of us are armed.

You confiscate contraband by yourself, with inmates surrounding you, they roam free most of the day, while you're searching whatever. There's times where you find something or are close to finding whatever they're hiding, and they will assault you or try to.

This officer in the video felt like killing that dude, that's all. It wasn't a dangerous situation at all. If it was me, not trying to be on some BS superman stuff, I would not have done all that extra special effects crap. When he was on the floor already, i'd have told my partner to go cuff him up and I would tell him I will cover him in case any one comes out the hotel room. That was really the best course of action but the officer was just into playing Call of Duty on the job with a real gun and real target.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Racism and corruption
                    Racism?? Lmao....

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Racism and corruption
                      Racism?? Lmao.... I’m sure there were black, white, Asian, Latino jurors. People of all colors and ages and backgrounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X