Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Vasyl Lomachenko is the best fighter I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Vasyl Lomachenko is the best fighter I've ever seen.

Like, fighters who's careers I've seen unfolding. Lived through their eras. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as good. Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem had that untouchable vibe in their primes. But Lomachenko is on another level.

He's definitely one of the best I've ever seen too. The footwork, the angles.. It's insane to watch him every time.

Comment

Lets see how he handles A-level fighters that outweigh him by 15+ lbs like Mayweather and Pacquiao did before giving him that honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Lets see how he handles A-level fighters that outweigh him by 15+ lbs like Mayweather and Pacquiao did before giving him that honour.
        what A level fighters would that be? carlos baldomir? valuev outweighed everyone by a hundred pounds. doesnt mean its a good win. you are trying to find something special about floyds career cause it sure as hell aint his resume

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          what A level fighters would that be? carlos baldomir? valuev outweighed everyone by a hundred pounds. doesnt mean its a good win. you are trying to find something special about floyds career cause it sure as hell aint his resume
          Canelo isn't A level? Valuev certainly isn't, he got where he was on size alone not skill.

Mayweathers resume speaks for itself. He beat more fighters considered P4P at the time he fought them than anyone else.

Comment

Id say he is the most technically overwhelming fighter I have ever seen.

Comment

Look how he just toyed with another supposed Elite opponent. He's made four opponents quit out of embarrassment in a row. He really will look like he's in the matrix against Jorge Linares or Mikey Garcia. He will run rings around them. You have to go 20+ pounds higher to find someone to challenge him.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                Look how he just toyed with another supposed Elite opponent. He's made four opponents quit out of embarrassment in a row. He really will look like he's in the matrix against Jorge Linares or Mikey Garcia. He will run rings around them. You have to go 20+ pounds higher to find someone to challenge him.
                You think none of the WW's would challenge him? Put the crack pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You think none of the WW's would challenge him? Put the crack pipe down.
                  How many pounds do you thing he's gonna be outweighed by the likes of Errol Spence Jr.? 20+ pounds? Like I said? Did you even read my post? Put the crackpipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    How many pounds do you thing he's gonna be outweighed by the likes of Errol Spence Jr.? 20+ pounds? Like I said? Did you even read my post? Put the crackpipe down.
                    When you said have to go up 20lbs that sounds like in divisions. A fighter that wouldn't outweigh him by 20lbs and definitely challenge him is Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X