Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Sr. vs. McGregor is 50-50 Fight - I Pick Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Sr. vs. McGregor is 50-50 Fight - I Pick Sr.

One of the side stories to next week's pay-per-view mega-bout, is the war of words between Floyd Mayweather Sr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Floyd Sr.'s son, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs), will face McGregor on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sr. had a bit of trouble with Zelenoff for fucks' sake and that was some years ago. I saw this interview, I struggled with knowing whether Mosley was being serious or not, it's just that outlandish.

Comment

This is taking it too far Shane...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Sr. had a bit of trouble with Zelenoff for fucks' sake and that was some years ago. I saw this interview, I struggled with knowing whether Mosley was being serious or not, it's just that outlandish.
        Damn right. Sr. didn't protect himself at all times, which is why he had guys jump Zelenoff - who is currently 178-0

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Z-Money would FCUK McGregor up man!!!

That's a fight I think we all want to see.

Comment

I didn't watch, was he joking or was he serious? Hard to know the context.

Comment

Okay, that is going too far! MC would be arrested for attempted murder. Next they will say Roger Mayweather at 70 years of age beats him. MC would comatose both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                This is taking it too far Shane...LOL
                At least he didn't day his son could beat him. Because his son is shlt.

Comment

Mayweather Sr vs McGregor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xk...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I tell you this much,it it was a 4 rounder it would be more competitive than this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X