Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to fellow Mayweather fans who have already annointed Spence as next king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    what are you complaining about now lol
    comparing him to mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      comparing him to mayweather.
      son you are blind as a fuking bat.. did you not see "not saying spence is floyd"

doesnt get anymore clear than that. Floyd was just the example i used. Not sure if youre trolling me or just slow

Comment

something special? How can people judge that from beating a kickboxer and a 40 year old man. as i said. just be patient, hes now fighting someone who can fight back so lets see what happens
        Spence has you shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
          That's that silly **** Super Hans from ESB...
          I'm drenlou from ESB. Look at my lovely face <------

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            I'm drenlou from ESB. Look at my lovely face <------
            If you believe that's drenlou, someone trolled the **** out of you.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              son you are blind as a fuking bat.. did you not see "not saying spence is floyd"

doesnt get anymore clear than that. Floyd was just the example i used. Not sure if youre trolling me or just slow
              shouldnt be using mayweather as an example. hes irrelevant to spence. you cant gauge how good someone is after they beat a washed up kickboxer and a pensioner

Comment

i'll give spence some credit when he becomes world champ and defends it 17 times.
                Do you count regular and interim **** belts? I surely don't. I also don't give much credit when a belt isn't won in the ring either. But to each their own.

I was basically trying to get across to you that the way you feel about Spence is how a lot of us feel about GGG. Too much hype and not enough resume to back them up.

Comment

shouldnt be using mayweather as an example. hes irrelevant to spence. you cant gauge how good someone is after they beat a washed up kickboxer and a pensioner
                  He clearly said Spence is not Mayweather...... you are stone cold ******ed.

Comment

what makes me laugh the most is that these people are talking about future plans, as if brook is some stepping stone. SPENCE IS THE BOOKIES UNDERDOG. youd think he was a 1/10 favourite on here. Brook would have wiped the floor with algieri and bundu so i really dont know where spence fans are getting there confidence from. No doubt these were the same dumb mother****ers who were hyping broner after he beat gavin rees proving yourself against top opposition seems to have gone out of fashion these days lol
                    This right here. Well said

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      He clearly said Spence is not Mayweather...... you are stone cold ******ed.
                      why does he even need to mention mayweather. hes basically said 'im not comparing them...' and then goes on to compare them by saying you could recognise mayweathers early talent so why not spences. Most top 10 welterweights are going to look great against a kickboxer and a 40 year old pizza delivery man. i think algieri is ranked something like 25th and bundu 40th, they arent a great measuring stick.

Comment

Working...
                      X