No announcement yet.

Worse for Boxing, Arum or Don King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse for Boxing, Arum or Don King?

Did Don king ever cash out on one of his fighters BEFORE he lost a fight?? Did King ever set up for one of his mega stars to lose?

If so please explain.

Don King used to be, now Bob has taken the crown. Don King set Mike Tyson up the Buster Douglas fight, he made him fire Kevin Rooney, manager and hired trainer who had no business in the ring. He had Tyson partying in Toyko instead of training, so yes he set him up for the fall. Then there was Tim Witherspoon who was jerked around so much I don't have enough time to explain (watch Don King unathorized bio on youtube). Witherspoon threw the Boneclincher Smith fight to get out of his contract.

Comment

Bob Arum has never produced anything remotely close to Mike Tyson vs. Peter McNeeley.

Comment

Arum set up the rematch. He said it himself he's going to make lots of money on the rematch. Arum is worse than king ever was, at least Don had the decency to cash out after bleeding them dry and not screw them while they were still on top.

Comment

I say Pacman is worse than these two, brought boxing down to a new low level.

Comment

They both suck equally.

Comment

When I explain to people how shady Arum is...I use Don King as an example.

Comment

Working...
              X