Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would beating GGG now be mayweather biggest victory and best work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would beating GGG now be mayweather biggest victory and best work?

If he came back in may and beat GGG at 154 at nearly 40 would it be his most impressive work?
    Yes it would be
    61.25%
    It would be one of his best wins
    11.25%
    Please! who has GGG beat?(no)
    27.50%

Hell yeah, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      Hell yeah, no question.
      I agree however I'm sure that there's other's that do not..........

Comment

I definitely think it would be his biggest, best and baddest win of his career.

Personally I think he has a very good shot at winning. Especially if he imploys his pot shotting style of fighting. He would win.

Comment

it would be his biggest fantasy after waking up from the KO he would get.

Comment

GGG passes the eye test but to some extent hes still relatively unproven

Comment

Na ev3ryone says he's a but so floyd gets no credit. Wven though ggg would be the greatest mountain Mayweather would have to climb

Comment

He'd be one of the most dangerous, in terms of size, height, power. I don't know about being the biggest, or top 5 best. Due to GGG's resume, when you start analyzing the hypothetical win, you start asking "Well...why is this win good again?" You start looking at GGG's resume for good names, and you'll have to really reach and start naming guys who 20 years from now will not be remembered. Geale, Lemiuex, Rubio, Stevens, Macklin, and so on...none of these guys are world beaters. So Floyd just hypothetically beat a dangerous guy who never showed his level of danger vs any elite fighter. That's how I see it.

Why is Pacquiao his best win? Well Pacquiao was a dangerous guy who showed his speed and power through 8 weight classes and took risks and was outweighed in most fights, won a bunch of awards like FOTD, titles in 8 weight classes, beat a bunch of top 10 P4P fighters in higher weight classes. And so on...yeah GGG doesn't even come close to Pacquiao. So Pacquiao would remain Floyd's best win. GGG comes nowhere in the top 5 for sure. De La Hoya, Cotto, Castillo, Corrales, Hatton, Canelo, Mosley all more accomplished fighters at the top level.

Comment

without a doubt it'd be his biggest win of his career

Comment

Also to add to my post, if Golovkin who weighs 170lbs loses to Floyd who weighs 150lbs and has a big disadvantage in power also, and almost 4 inches in height, and is 40 years old...i'm not sure that would say much about how great Floyd is, I would instead see it as how terrrible a fighter Golovkin is. It would be pretty much be open season on GGG if he loses to Mayweather in this fantasy fight. You'd have guys like Ward, Lara, Froch, Dirrell, Andrade, the Charlo twins all coming out.

Comment

Working...
                    X