Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "Pacquiao Needs To Get Rid Of F***ing Freddie Roach.." (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
    there's a problem with both manny and roach if they agreed to go with w.e **** game plan they had to try to outbox mayweather lol.
    was expecting vintage pacquiao throwing reckless punches and pressuring like maidana did
    Pacquiao got gun shy after the Marquez KO, but that's understandable. He'd never been knocked out cold like that for 5 minutes, that will make anyone hesitant to commit to punches. And Floyd does have decent power, his power isn't concussive but it'll make you think twice about what's coming back and that was enough to make Pac hesitate and reduce his punch output dramatically.

Comment

I'm not sold on the idea that he should leave Roach and Wild Card, but I do know that he should definitely have Buboy Fernandez just as a friend.

I still don't know what his role is??? Good friends, I get it, but what else? And is he proven in whatever role he plays in Manny's preps and fights?

Comment

Roach is not a proper coach,how many other champions does he have? Everyone who trains with him loses and then soon after leaves him. Pacquiao won his fights because the opposition were weight drained damaged goods from fellow slave factory flop prank.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Roach is not a proper coach,how many other champions does he have? Everyone who trains with him loses and then soon after leaves him. Pacquiao won his fights because the opposition were weight drained damaged goods from fellow slave factory flop prank.
          roach has had over 50 world champs (more then anyone) since pac lost he only has 2 right now (still more then anyone..) you cant name me a better trainer in the last 2 decades..
          Last edited by A.K; 05-05-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

How would it make a difference? Pac simply CANNOT adjust to ANYTHING. He's a C rate brawler at best.

Comment

I wouldn't listen to a guy who happily kicks an old man in the chest. If ariza is so great then why did Garcia ditch him too???? Seems like the only person who gets kicked to the curb is ariza. Maybe he found a permanent home with that crummy tmt.

Comment

Originally posted by eye guy View Post
                I'm not sold on the idea that he should leave Roach and Wild Card, but I do know that he should definitely have Buboy Fernandez just as a friend.

I still don't know what his role is??? Good friends, I get it, but what else? And is he proven in whatever role he plays in Manny's preps and fights?
                Watching him give instructions during rounds I can't help but laugh. He's about as helpful as ellerbe telling floyd "just box him that's what we do"

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                  LMAO.

Pacquiao is literally about to retire and Ariza thinks he needs a new team?

DKSAB you scumbag Ariza just desperate to get back with Pac for them paydays.
                  Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                  What I take away from this interview is that when baited with the question about Manny's injury he sided with Manny saying he would never lie about that..... so rematch time!

I do agree in a way with Ariza, physically, as much as Roach is trying to avoid the situation, he cannot train Manny like he used to, fact of life, which is sad.
                  Ariza is not desperate to get back with Pac and yes he sided with Manny because he's still really good friends with him. You have to remember that Alex's fiancée, Ria Garcia (a Filipina), is best friends with Jinkee.

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                  How would it make a difference? Pac simply CANNOT adjust to ANYTHING. He's a C rate brawler at best.
                  Writing that Pacquiao is just a C-rate brawler is just diminishing Floyd's win you dumbass.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is a loyal dog.

He will not leave Roach. If Roach starts shaking like Back to The Future Michael J. Fox, So what, we can train.

If Roachs' neck keeps tilting to his right to the point of resting on his right shoulder while sitting on a wheel chair like Stephen Hawkins, so what, we can train.

Pacquiao is a stubborn SOB who will stay with Roach and Arum until his total Thee Mice

Comment

Working...
                    X