No announcement yet.

Anyone else hoping Ward gets KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Why would you want Ward to get KOd? He's one of the most likeable guys in boxing, IMO.
    He want Ward and Bradley too go down so he can say Ortiz is the best from Cali

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
      Anyone else hoping Ward gets KO'd?

Hell yea! I hope Rodriguez knocks that drug cheat the fuk out!

WAR RODRIGUEZ!!! Team No Steroids!

Comment

OP seems like the type of person who has literally never even seen the inside of a boxing gym. AMIRITE!?
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-07-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
          I can guarantee the person is an American. Like I've said so many times before, Americans love a winner so long as he/she isn't black. But as soon as a black person becomes number 1 everybody and their brother starts hating. Hell they even have categories for the most hated athlete in America. Topping the list is a person of color. What more can I say???????...
          Not true..I love Andre Ward and I am American and white.Ward's popularity is increasing 10 fold in the US over the last 2-3 years. Most US fans are starting to see his Froch-like resume and saying "damn this dude is good." Ward is a smart business man and getting tv commericials is helping his fame even with casual fans. Rodriguez is a nice fight.

Comment

I am hoping Ward gets KOed but he will probably win like he always does.

Comment

Rodriguez ain't no joke...he catches Ward....Ward is going down.

Comment

not really. Sounds like you're just a hater

Comment

I would love to see Ward lose. Everybody says how nice he is, but I actually think he comes across as pretty arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    It's not about race. It's Andre Ward being a primadonna and insisting that he only fights in his backyard. Fans are still pissed at him for the **** he pulled in the supah 6, and rightfully so
                    Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Yes, I hate Ward.

He never travels to fight any of his opponents, he doesn't go up or down in weightclass to face the best possible opposition, his style is extremely boring, he headbutts and clinches 100 times a fight while only fighting once a year
                    Originally posted by Toby 1991 View Post
                    I would love to see Ward lose. Everybody says how nice he is, but I actually think he comes across as pretty arrogant.
                    All of the above. I don't hate him - just think he needs to fight a lot more if he wants to hold on to titles such as p4p and middleweight champ etc.

He will beat Edwin though with ease.

Comment

I would like to see ward do more than foreplay. If you're going to hug the opponent at least nibble on his earlobe or something. Ward goes only half mma (i.e. professional rolling and hugging), so I only get a chub when he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X