No announcement yet.

AMIR KHAN WILL school Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    He couldn't even school Maidana, but he's gonna school Alexander?
    Lol didn't Alexander struggle with and should have lost to Kotelnik? The same guy Khan schooled with ease a year earlier.

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Maidana=slow plodding, as is Peterson. Judah doesn't move all that well either. Alexander will give Khan angles and is a well disciplined puncher, like Garcia. I truly can't see Khan winning at all.
    Yet Alexander didn't fight any of them at 140 despite all of them being top 10 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Khan isn't beating anyone with more than pillow fists close to his size.
      Definition of Devon Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        either way khan never schooled anyone and im doubtful he ever will
        Oh dear.. You can't be serious with this.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Devon just doesn't have the slickness or the speed, or the power to trouble khan.

heres a early prediction, KHan will beat Devon then defeat kell brook, one after the other.
          For all Alexander's faults, he does have power behind his hook. It's not a huge hook, but powerful enough to trouble Khan.

And bear in mind Khan's prone to hooks anyway, and Alexander's a southpaw. I still Khan has enough to win, but Alexander in this fight does have the necessary power.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Oh dear.. You can't be serious with this.
            good job skipping the part where i explain the statement.

you school someone with skills and smarts, neither of which khan has. he has outboxed ppl and he will surely do it again but he does so with sheer physical talent which isnt the same thing as taking someone to school.

name one fighter khan outsmarted.

thats okey, i'll wait..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I guess you could say the same about us who believe that people still put too much stock in Khan, 1 kd after the other. I'd be surprised if khan made the final bell. Cause it's safe to say Devon will touch him right??
              You could, but I haven't seen (in recent memory - i could be wrong) Alexander handling a boxer (who has decent movement) well. Truth be told, if Khan stays on the outside and doesn't get his chin tapped, it's easy work. Just my opinion.

Comment

"school" might be a bit strong, but Khan will win clearly
                this is one opponent who won't catch him with a KO shot
                Khan has better power, footwork, body attack, and combos
                Khan's been caught cold in his losses, the twat just plain choked in his
                really hoping he KO's the twat so we never have to see him again

Comment

Working...
                X