No announcement yet.

Some guy told me Ishida took a dive in the Golovkin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guy told me Ishida took a dive in the Golovkin fight

I was talking to this guy online on another forum he posts videos on youtube about boxing, I don't want to give his name out, but he is a Floyd fanboy.

Anyway he told me that Gennady Golovkin is another overhyped bum, he got mad when I told him that GGG said he could make 154 easy and fight Floyd, he told me that I just wanted to see Floyd lose, I said no I just told you GGG said he wanted to fight Floyd, he told me why dont Pacquiao fight GGG why everyone want to see Floyd fight Sergio or GGG or Canelo?

I told him because Floyd said he is the best and when you brag like that people will expect you to prove it.

He than told me that GGG fought a fixed fight, he said that Ishida knockout was fake and the Japanese fighter took a dive because he wanted to retire with a lot of money and they paid him off.

I asked him where was his evidence he told me he knows its true and they cannot fool him.

Someone post the gif of the KO...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Um, if it's any consolation to you I believe in aliens...

Comment

you want to see a dive? take a look at JuanMa last fight vs that tomato can. One of the most obvious dives I've ever seen.

Comment

Cotto took a dive, fixed fight

Comment

No way in hell

Ishida came to fight and was actually taunting GGG and wanted to trade with him before the KO

A dive is what Audley Harrison did against Haye

Comment

Pac also took a dive against Marquez, i know its true, they cannot fool me

Comment

Lool at Golovkins face in my sig. Stare at it. That's what Ishida saw. Chances are his bowels spilled just from the terrifying look before the punch even landed.

Comment

He took big shots and was ktfo...

Comment

Why even post crap about what some idiot on another forum said

Comment

Working...
                    X