Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six but (should have) lost to Sakio Bika !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six but (should have) lost to Sakio Bika !!

Funny thing is that Andre Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six tournament but he should have lost to Sakio Bika. You guys remember the Ward-Bika fight which took place after the Allan Green-Ward fight??
    That fight was a clear robbery. And please don't gon on boxrec now and tell me that the 3 judges scored this fight 120-108 and twice 118:110, cause I know how corrupt them damn judges were.
    Bika was the ring general the whole fight, won almost all of the first 8 rounds, outboxed Ward the whole time, then became tired and lost rounds 9,10 and 11, but finished strong to win the 12th round.
    Andre Ward won only maybe 5 rounds of the whole fight, Bika the rest. Don't listen to the joke *ss biased commentary when you score the fight:
    Yes, it was a robbery
    14.29%
    I didn't watch this fight so I don't know
    10.71%
    No, it was not a robbery
    75.00%
    Last edited by raskat; 12-18-2011, 08:08 AM.

It wasn't his best performance, but really?

Comment

Close fight, but Ward won pretty clearly. No shame in having a tough fight with Bika, that guy gives everyone hell.

Comment

116-112 was my score when I saw the fight. But i think thats the most you could give Bika.

Comment

you guys need to stop listening to the commentators. they are riding Ward's d*ck while Ward is clearly losing the rounds. use your brain, guys

Comment

Even without commentary....Ward was having problems in the first half of the fight to where then the second half Ward got the better of him.

Comment

Ward won clearly but Bika is generally a tough fight for anyone. Bika was able to compete with Ward at times on the inside something non of his S6 opponents could do.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                Funny thing is that Andre Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six tournament but he should have lost to Sakio Bika. You guys remember the Ward-Bika fight which took place after the Allan Green-Ward fight??
                That fight was a clear robbery. And please don't gon on boxrec now and tell me that the 3 judges scored this fight 120-108 and twice 118:110, cause I know how corrupt them damn judges were.
                Bika was the ring general the whole fight, won almost all of the first 8 rounds, outboxed Ward the whole time, then became tired and lost rounds 9,10 and 11, but finished strong to win the 12th round.
                Andre Ward won only maybe 5 rounds of the whole fight, Bika the rest. Don't listen to the joke *ss biased commentary when you score the fight:
                Can't say i can remember the time when Bika beat any top level fighter, yes he gave Calzaghe and Ward problems but thats were it stops, the public need to start giving Ward credit because people inside the boxing world (who know more about boxing than half the people on this site) have now given overdue credit to Ward.

Ward should be #2 in the P4P rankings.

Comment

alright, i just watched the fight and scored it. before i give my score, i just want to say that ward should have been disqualified. he threw at least 3 blatantly intentional elbows and held the entire fight. obviously, the headbutts too

1: bika
                  2: bika
                  3: bika
                  4: ward
                  5: bika
                  6: bika
                  7: bika
                  8: ward
                  9: ward
                  10: ward
                  11: ward
                  12: bika

115-113 BIKA.

when this fight aired live, i didn't score it. but i thought it was a draw/ward didn't win.
                  nice to know theres at least 1 other person who feels the same way i do about this fight. thanks for posting the video, i was actually thinking about this fight the other day and wanted to score it

Comment

I thought Ward won pretty clearly.

Comment

Working...
                    X