No announcement yet.

Dark Souls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    The DLC is 10 hours long and comes out for PS3/360 this winter. $15 off PSN and however many MS Points $15 is.

Can't wait, heard it's even more brutal.

Kev, no offense buddy, but if I were you i'd stay away from Demon's/Dark Souls

The Demon's Souls platinum is actually the 2nd most difficult platinum in the world, got it..
    its actually one of the easiest, u just need a friend to transfer you the weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      > charging people MS Points.

holy shit, what a fucking loser. I never knew about this, that's wrong af.
      The guy is the biggest ****ing tool on Xbox Live, hands down. And that is saying something. Infact, it's d*ckbags like that who are the reason why I never renewed my Gold membership. 95% of people who play online are just bitter a*sholes whose sole purpose in life is to cheat, scam, and frustrate anybody who actually dares to play a game fair and square.

Some people were actually dumb enough to paypal him money or give him MS points codes for a title shot simply because they wanted to platinum it, only to have him disconnect his ethernet cable once the fight started and walk away with the points/money AND his stupid imaginary title. Other times he'd actually fight the person who paid him for a round or two, before headbutting them until he got disqualified and kept the belt.

EA attempted to fix it when they patched the game by making the title holders defend their belts every 72 hours, but as I said - He just created multiple accounts and enlisted his friends to help out, so the titles would never leave his hands. He'd lose it to himself or a friend who'd drop it back to him the following day. Rinse and repeat.

Microsoft banned him from Xbox live half a dozen times already but he's still around, and still holding the titles for ransom. But the game is old now so nobody cares about trying to fix it anymore.

Comment

What a fucking derp. Post his gamertag so I can make it a one day thing for my Xbox friends to report.

Comment

I'm not even sure who has the titles anymore, as it's been a few weeks since I last played online. I know that earlier this year (January) one of his friends whom he dropped the Lightweight belt to decided to stop being a d*ck and intentionally lost it to a legit player, who then passed it around as much as possible to help people boost their completion pecentage, but as of March he lost it and I'm unsure who has it now.

There are multiple threads online chronicling the saga of this uber douche's title exploits, though. As well as multiple gamertags for him.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=159037

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=159332

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=158677

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=159324

More recently.....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=353629

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=179166

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=298331

Comment

Bumping this because my brother participated in the most awesome thing I've ever seen in either Souls game while playing Demon's Souls.

He went outside to smoke, and while he was smoking a black phantom invaded, but the phantom noticed my brother's character wasn't moving and wasn't playing, so he waited. Once my brother came back, he and the black phantom went through the level together helping each other out, until he reached the fog before the boss. During that time the phantom messed around, using his fists sometimes because the enemies didn't attack him

When they reached the fog, and all the enemies were gone, they fought with their weapons for about two minutes, when my brother decided to put away his weapons and see if the phantom would fist fight with him. They did, and both ended up one punch away from dying before my brother won.

Badass. Really, really badass. Can't believe anyone still invading in Demon's Souls would do something that cool.

Comment

We need to get a tournament going on.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                We need to get a tournament going on.
                i agree, lets get one started add me........

Comment

I don't have the slightest clue why I've never used giant swords before. I've never had an easier time with this game than I am right now with a Lightning Claymore and the Black Knight Sword.

Comment

Brought it on Xbox yesterday,

It took me 7 tries to kill the 1st boss. It's too hard

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Bumping this because my brother participated in the most awesome thing I've ever seen in either Souls game while playing Demon's Souls.

He went outside to smoke, and while he was smoking a black phantom invaded, but the phantom noticed my brother's character wasn't moving and wasn't playing, so he waited. Once my brother came back, he and the black phantom went through the level together helping each other out, until he reached the fog before the boss. During that time the phantom messed around, using his fists sometimes because the enemies didn't attack him

When they reached the fog, and all the enemies were gone, they fought with their weapons for about two minutes, when my brother decided to put away his weapons and see if the phantom would fist fight with him. They did, and both ended up one punch away from dying before my brother won.

Badass. Really, really badass. Can't believe anyone still invading in Demon's Souls would do something that cool.
                      people are cool in demon souls because its a wasteland, i had a black phantom helping me out too. I did the same thing also, it was weird to get invaded/ get an invasion unless u were in 1-5 or 1-4
                      in dark souls people were douches because it was full of players, they also could invade you with ultimate gear so u wouldnt stand a chance. in demon souls the playing field was at least a little fair because levels actually mattered, dark souls is all about your gear so a level 1 can kill a level 50 if they have the right armor/weapons

Comment

Working...
                      X