Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green k for Rocco, doing a hell of a job with this thread mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      "Babel"

Well another pick for the lady from netflix and I have yet to get a movie that she picked out thats been any good.

So this is a movie that intertwines 4 stories of 4 different groups of people into one for more than 2 and a half hours. It stars brad pitt and Cate Blanchet as a married couple on vacation in Morocco their nanny who is watching their kids while they were gone, a young asian deaf girl dealing with rejection from boys, and a family in Morocco who purchased a gun that accidentily shoots at a tour bus going by hitting Cate Blanchet.

Movie was far too long, very boring, way to many subtitles. This movie was way over rated and should have never won an Oscar.

Rocco Rating 5 out of 10
      You pretty much destroyed your credibility with this.

Babel is probably one of the best films ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        You pretty much destroyed your credibility with this.

Babel is probably one of the best films ever made.
        sorry I have to disagree, I thought the plot was great but the way it was drawn out ruined it for me. This is just my opinion I'm sure there are quite a few other movies on here that I graded alot differently than you would have.

Comment

• "Wall Street"

Movie based in the 80's with Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, and Michael Douglas. Charlie Sheen is a wall street executive trying to score and make it to the top when he gets in with the Elephant of the Market Michael Douglas. Douglas teaches him the ropes and what and how to make the most money even if it's illegal. Very fast paced movie but very well done. Great cast great story and a good watch before you see the new Michael Douglas movie that comes out Wall Street part 2

Rocco Rating 8 out of 10

Comment

• The Fourth Kind

WOW

this movie with Milla Jovovich depicts that alien abductions that have been going on in Alaska since the 60s...this 'movie' has REAL footage of people that have gone into deep hypnosis...they did not know that they were abducted until hypnosis

there are few films that have made my jaw drop but this one did it...MANY times...one of the best movies i've seen

9 out of 10

anyone else seen this?

Comment

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Can anyone recommend any movies with hardcore rape scenes?
              The Hills Have Eyes has a disturbing rape scene.

Comment

• Anyone seen "The Town"??

I want to see it and was hoping for some feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  The Fourth Kind

WOW

this movie with Milla Jovovich depicts that alien abductions that have been going on in Alaska since the 60s...this 'movie' has REAL footage of people that have gone into deep hypnosis...they did not know that they were abducted until hypnosis

there are few films that have made my jaw drop but this one did it...MANY times...one of the best movies i've seen

9 out of 10

anyone else seen this?
                  Wow, really? I hated that film. Paranormal Activity and Lake Mungo are two recent horrors in that documentary style that I thought were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    The Fourth Kind

WOW

9 out of 10

anyone else seen this?
                    it was an awesome movie. i was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• If Milla Jovoich is in it, il watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X