Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSP wins Welterweight Crown!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serra wasn't defending himself and everything... he didn't complain about the stoppage either

GSP dominated

Comment

nobody defends the knees 2 the body when your down. i've seen alot more shots like that an they weren't stopped.
      like i said i think this was a gift 2 GSP 2 promote UFC in Canada.
      like the Bisping Decision over Hamill.
      but there will b a rubber match an i hope its in neutral ground cause there was no ****en cause for the stoppage 2nite.
      GSP got a gift from the UFC 2 legalize UFC in Canada.
      like i said i was a GSP fan up until now.

Comment

Cool to here GSP winning. I didn't get to see the fights, but I was hoping he would reclaim his title. I hope his reign last's for a while, but in MMA you never know sometimes.

Comment

I'm not a big fan, but GSP showed real class. He's damn solid.

Comment

Awesome fight and really fun card.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
              nobody defends the knees 2 the body when your down. i've seen alot more shots like that an they weren't stopped.
              like the Bisping Decision over Hamill.
              but there will b a rubber match an i hope its in neutral ground cause there was no ****en cause for the stoppage 2nite.
              GSP got a gift from the UFC 2 legalize UFC in Canada.
              like i said i was a GSP fan up until now.

stfu u ******. this wasent a gift. look at serra's face what a nice gift

GSP dominated him it was a GREAT fight. I was happy to see him win.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                Awesome fight and really fun card.

haha nice GIF. kalib called him a ***it n said fuk u twice and said why dident u fight hahaha what an idiot. funny gif tho cant wait to c him fight again. (NOT starnes tho)

Comment

yeah a black eye pfft, STFU lil ***** at least try an make a ligit alt b4 u come back ****er.
                  no Wonder 2 Swell Rides your Fake ASS *****.

Comment

yeah a black eye pfft, STFU lil ***** at least try an make a ligit alt b4 u come back ****er.
                    no Wonder 2 Swell Rides your Fake ASS *****.
                    A fighter who stops fighting is a beaten fighter.

If GSP was exhausted and just stood over Serra catching his breath, there would be no stoppage. But that didn't happen. GSP stayed busy while Serra stopped fighting.

Every UFC/MMA fighter knows it's gonna' be stopped if they make no effort to defend while taking clean shots. So, when Serra played "turtle" with a fresh looking GSP standing over him, a clear message was snet that he had no answer.

Comment

Then let's go down to New York State for the rubber match!

It would be good for the UFC, for sure, but also great for both Serra and GSP fans. I expect it would look again like this fight, with Serra turtled and GSP effortlessly delivering unanswered knees to the same spot on Serra's lower side. Ouch, maybe that's why Serra didn't complain about the stoppage, pretty empty complaint when you choose to turtle.

Comment

Working...
                      X